Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

I’m honestly shocked that I’m seeing nothing about Knott’s in relation to the Tooth Fairy discussion. As soon as that rumor surfaced, their own maze was the only thing I could think about. Of course, Knott’s doesn’t own the legend of the Tooth Fairy, but if UO’s concept was even remotely similar to theirs, it could’ve potentially bring around some controversy.
It wasn't.

1 - it wasn't a "Tooth Fairy" house.
2 - Orlando's concept was more del Toro-esque.

A&D, with management, is having a chat with Blumhouse about HHN30.

Discussion (somehow) shifts to Us.

Blumhouse offers (to coordinate) it for this year.
I’m a little confused by this. Us isn’t a Blumhouse title, so it isn’t exactly theirs to offer. The only connection is Jason—is that what you meant by “coordinate”? Like, Jason said “I could probably convince Jordan and Monkey Paw to talk to you about an Us house”? Because otherwise, I don’t see how HHN gets Us from Blumhouse. I was also always under the impression that Jason and HHN weren’t exactly besties, so not sure why he’d do them such a solid.

I’m a little confused by this. Us isn’t a Blumhouse title, so it isn’t exactly theirs to offer. The only connection is Jason—is that what you meant by “coordinate”? Like, Jason said “I could probably convince Jordan and Monkey Paw to talk to you about an Us house”? Because otherwise, I don’t see how HHN gets Us from Blumhouse. I was also always under the impression that Jason and HHN weren’t exactly besties, so not sure why he’d do them such a solid.
Jason and Murdy aren't on good terms.

But yeah. Blumhouse brought Monkeypaw to the table.

What were the casting calls? Why would it mean no Bettlejuice?

Universal Orlando is seeking Actors that meet the requirements below:

Female: 5’5”-5’10” Slender build able to speak with a New York dialect.

Female: 5’8” and taller

Male: 5’10”-6’2” Robust build, strong voice. Must be bald or willing to shave head.

Male: 5’5”-6’2” Must have strong improvisational skills and hosting skills.

Male: 5’10” and taller, slender build.

These were the only casting calls for HHN actors. A Beetlejuice show would require dancers, comedic actors with celebrity impressions, and, of course, the ghost with the most himself.