Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 103 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm guessing they will never again decorate the archway. that seemed to be a thing for a few years where the decorations were much more elaborate. Like Carnival of Carnage, Ripped from the Silver Screen, 22, 23. I would think they would want to theme the archway with The Upside Down roots or something.

I'm guessing they will never again decorate the archway. that seemed to be a thing for a few years where the decorations were much more elaborate. Like Carnival of Carnage, Ripped from the Silver Screen, 22, 23. I would think they would want to theme the archway with The Upside Down roots or something.

No reason to spend the money if there's no theme to push.

Technically there wasn't a theme for 22 or 23 (at least one that was obvious) but they did it then. Just figured ST's popularity might make them want to capitalize. Oh well, more money towards houses and scarezones.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
I’m really hoping for an announcement in two days, will they announce that there will be an announcement tomorrow? I just need some HHN!

They might. They didn’t in 27 with AHS but with Stranger Things last year they gave a specific time with the date. Hopefully they do the same with Stranger Things 2

I think it would be really cool to have a big spinning (stationary) ball on a balcony above, that a scareactor would "push" to make it look like it's about to fall on you.
That’s not a good scene for scares, especially from the bottom of the cliff.

This scene is actually meant to be during the fire.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
I think it would be really cool to have a big spinning (stationary) ball on a balcony above, that a scareactor would "push" to make it look like it's about to fall on you.

I remember seeing that movie (Lord of the Flies) in the theater. A bunch of us had just seen "Life of Brian" by Monty Python. When the rock dropped, the theater was dead silent with the emotional impact- that is until one of my friends said "He didn't even say Jehovah" and we all burst out laughing.

Everyone looked at us like we were monsters.

Technically there wasn't a theme for 22 or 23 (at least one that was obvious) but they did it then. Just figured ST's popularity might make them want to capitalize. Oh well, more money towards houses and scarezones.
Yeah the lack of a themed gate frustrated me but I have always started HHN from stay and scream so I don’t even notice it. Would love for the event to have an overarching style but that’s a lot of park to cover and the scare zones already feel somewhat small and spread out as is.

Reactions: truejonas and Darko