Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 104 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah the lack of a themed gate frustrated me but I have always started HHN from stay and scream so I don’t even notice it. Would love for the event to have an overarching style but that’s a lot of park to cover and the scare zones already feel somewhat small and spread out as is.
Yeah, I just always thought the archway being decorated was cool. I wish more they would put some kind of decoration at the back of the park. I understand they can't do anything to London/Diagon Alley but I would think most everything else back there is fair game for a couple of props. Even just a few would do wonders.

I will say that it'll be some shady business if they don't give us a heads-up that multi-night passes are getting cut (cut, not just adjusted) before the BOGO deal runs out. There will be some salty horror fans, myself included.

True but, even if they do that, we’ll still end up going.

Reactions: RevFreako
I will say that it'll be some shady business if they don't give us a heads-up that multi-night passes are getting cut (cut, not just adjusted) before the BOGO deal runs out. There will be some salty horror fans, myself included.
It wouldn't be shady. It would just be business.

They don't owe a heads up on the decisions they're making to anyone. Because there's no way to "warn" without it just being the decision. There will still be a multi-night option (FFP). It's the consumer's risk to purchase an early BOGO, or wait.

Reactions: Darko and RevFreako
There will still be a multi-night option (FFP). It's the consumer's risk to purchase an early BOGO, or wait.

Can’t you upgrade the BOGO ticket for a Frequent Fear Pass anyways? Or were people not allowed to do that last year?

Can’t you upgrade the BOGO ticket for a Frequent Fear Pass anyways? Or were people not allowed to do that last year?

You had to upgrade to the Ultimate pass. There was no in-between.

FWIW - the difference between the RoF and first FFP is not that much. If ya'll want to go, you'll pay the difference. Cutting RoF shouldn't cause any outrage - but we know how that goes.....

Thanks for the heads up there. I will have a bigger decision to make than I expected if that’s the case again this year. I’ll still probably go with the BOGO and then pay for an extra night if something ever happens with that mysterious October 16th date.

Reactions: Brian G.

FWIW - the difference between the RoF and first FFP is not that much. If ya'll want to go, you'll pay the difference. Cutting RoF shouldn't cause any outrage - but we know how that goes.....

I agree. Compared to the proposals that some had to trim crowds (getting rid of FFP altogether), I’ll take that.

Reactions: Darko
It’s overdue IMO. Not that I don’t use it and love it, but it’s about time Universal phase out multi-day HHN passes and employee IDs.

I don’t think multi day tickets are going anywhere. They make a ton of money off of them, just like Annual Passes. I do see a hefty increase in the pricing though.

Reactions: SeventyOne