The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unconventional. Groan-worthy. Bill & Ted returning. These rumors sure make me hope there isn't a possibility of a Bill & Ted Face the Music HOUSE.

While I know nothing about the movie and am excited to see it, that sure sounds like it would be a unconventional and groan-worthy house.

Reactions: Kadath
Unconventional. Groan-worthy. Bill & Ted returning. These rumors sure make me hope there isn't a possibility of a Bill & Ted Face the Music HOUSE.

While I know nothing about the movie and am excited to see it, that sure sounds like it would be a unconventional and groan-worthy house.
That's all I could think of as unconventional.

As far as other groan-worthy.. there's not a whole lot that I could think of. Groan for EVERYONE, or groan for people like us?

The lagoon says hi. I don't see any way they do a Mel's stage show ever again because of the ungodly bottleneck in that area.
If it was possible, I'd take 5 lagoon shows.

I watched Rix Flix (Universal Studios Orlando youtuber) who made a new video about things he has heard so far for this year's HHN30 event. In the video he mentioned he heard Jack will be returning this year but he also mentioned Bill and Ted too. He said at the end of last year's HHN29 he was told there was a 90 percent chance Bill and Ted would be back this year since they are coming out with a new movie this summer before HHN30 so everything was adding up to that. However, then he also said he talked to someone else recently and they told him comcast the parent company owner of NBC Universal and Universal Studios and all the resorts and themeparks were really not fond of the "raunchy" nature of Bill and Ted. So, he has doubts now that it will return for HHN30.

P.S. I want to also mention of course it could still be coming to the event though. We just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Reactions: londonwerecat
I watched Rix Flix (Universal Studios Orlando youtuber) who made a new video about things he has heard so far for this year's HHN30 event. In the video he mentioned he heard Jack will be returning this year but he also mentioned Bill and Ted too. He said at the end of last year's HHN29 he was told there was a 90 percent chance Bill and Ted would be back this year since they are coming out with a new movie this summer before HHN30 so everything was adding up to that. However, then he also said he talked to someone else recently and they told him comcast the parent company owner of NBC Universal and Universal Studios and all the resorts and themeparks were really not fond of the "raunchy" nature of Bill and Ted. So, he has doubts now that it will return for HHN30.

P.S. I want to also mention of course it could still be coming to the event though. We just have to wait and see.
I don't know who this RixFlix is, but it sounds like he's just taking the things we've been saying, and attaching an "I heard a guy who said" to it.

I don't know who this RixFlix is, but it sounds like he's just taking the things we've been saying, and attaching an "I heard a guy who said" to it.

He has a youtube channel. He has done a lot of videos on HHN before in the past. it is not hard to find him on youtube.

At the end of the day I am not taking what he said literal. I said we have to just wait and see. I know it all comes down to when we actually see an official announcement from Universal. But, on his prior HHN videos when he has spoken about rumors of things he has heard about HHN he was right about a good amount of things.

However, of course you have the right to take what he said with a grain of salt as you should until an official announcement is made by Universal because things can change.

Yeah, I fully expect Jack to be at the event in some capacity. Strongly disagree about "best," but obviously the most memorable. Clowns sell in horror, pure and simple.

Well, he’s the most used and most similar to zeitgeist characters like Pennywise, the Joker, and Freddy Krueger. “Best” is debatable.

. You said he is the best and most memorable, which you have that right to your opinion. I feel there is no right or wrong when it comes to these types of things. However, for me when I think of Jack the term best does not necessarily come to mind rather "extremely strong".

I meant "best" in CorporateSpeak terms of selling merch and moving the needle on social media, both of which he seems the indisputable champ at. Probably should have used "memorable"/"recognizable".

Signed,
an Albert Caine stan.

He has a youtube channel. He has done a lot of videos on HHN before in the past. it is not hard to find him on youtube.

At the end of the day I am not taking what he said literal. I said we have to just wait and see. I know it all comes down to when we actually see an official announcement from Universal. But, on his prior HHN videos when he has spoken about rumors of things he has heard about HHN he was right about a good amount of things.

However, of course you have the right to take what he said with a grain of salt as you should until an official announcement is made by Universal because things can change.

Rix has popped up several times recently with rumors (ROTM closing in April for refurbishment) and at this point his accuracy is up in the air. Having a YouTube channel is not a credential for having inside info and vice versa. Time will tell.

Rix has popped up several times recently with rumors (ROTM closing in April for refurbishment) and at this point his accuracy is up in the air. Having a YouTube channel is not a credential for having inside info and vice versa. Time will tell.

I know he can not be right about everything. I never said having a youtube channel is a credential for having inside info and vice versa. It is speaking about him and what he has heard. Youtube has nothing to do with it. I am aware time will tell. I stated in my post we just have to wait and see. At the end of the day this is all just in good fun for me. I do not take it so seriously.

Reactions: Kichkinet85

The timing of all of his ‘insider info’ tends to usually coincide with when it was discussed on this board.

He said leave it to cleaver 2 was coming last year when it was being discussed on here.

The timing of all of his ‘insider info’ tends to usually coincide with when it was discussed on this board.

He said leave it to cleaver 2 was coming last year when it was being discussed on here.

I just put that post up because I enjoy his videos and was happy to hear something about HHN. It should not be that serious lol. This should all be in good fun. If someone does not believe what he said that is fine because Universal will make official announcements when the time comes. It is all good.

Reactions: Kichkinet85
I just put that post up because I enjoy his videos and was happy to hear something about HHN. It should not be that serious lol. This should all be in good fun. If someone does not believe what he said that is fine because Universal will make official announcements when the time comes. It is all good.

Nothing serious from me... He's just not a credible source but paints himself out to be.

Anyway... speculation.

Are the "groaner" IP's enough to warrant not making the trip this year? If it's going to be something so outrageous I'd rather save my money for a better year.

Status
Not open for further replies.