Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021) | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - News & Info (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah I believe NG and Corpses opened 30 minutes after stay and scream let out
Corpses was open when it let out while we were there.It was Depths and Corpses on one end, and Monsters on the other.

I recall several folks reporting both of your house opening lineups for Springfield's S&S in 2019, so it definitely goes to show that things can change up during the season. (or depending on what house is able to open in time.) Best bet is asking the staff of the S&S that day to find out which one's are opening first.

As for Finn's, it's been fairly consistent the past several seasons, however the locations got a shakeup so it could very well be a lil different. Though my gut feeling says they'll be sticking with the houses with the furthest apart portals to make it easy to split and deal with the crowd. So BoF and Icons at open, with a staggered opening for the other two.

I really hope someone posts the story and little details about Case Files, because its high on my most anticipated list, but I'm only doing the 6 house tour and wont get to go trough it.
I'd hate to go through it and not like it as much because I had no clue what was supposed to be going on. I remember that being my issue with Run in '15, until I did the tour and ended up liking it more after I knew the story.

Reactions: HHNObsession
Do we know for sure if "Delancey St" Stay and Scream will have Finnegan's open? I've seen "speculation" going both ways. If the restaurant is open during the day, I don't foresee a real problem with staffing it since the park closes at 7pm on non-event nights so they should have the staff to stay open until at least 6:30 on event nights.

I assume it will at least be open as a no-seating bar for those in the holding pen (like it has been at the event the past few years), but I sure hope they're open and serving food and they just changed the name of the S&S location since so many more people spend their time waiting out there on the street than inside the restaurant.

Do we know for sure if "Delancey St" Stay and Scream will have Finnegan's open? I've seen "speculation" going both ways. If the restaurant is open during the day, I don't foresee a real problem with staffing it since the park closes at 7pm on non-event nights so they should have the staff to stay open until at least 6:30 on event nights.

I assume it will at least be open as a no-seating bar for those in the holding pen (like it has been at the event the past few years), but I sure hope they're open and serving food and they just changed the name of the S&S location since so many more people spend their time waiting out there on the street than inside the restaurant.

It's on the event map as a dining location so it will be open during the event and, presumably, during Stay & Scream. I can't see them being open during the day, closing for a few hours, then reopening again for the event.

Reactions: SeventyOne
D922CE21-F946-4E3E-841C-0A96FCD2E92E.png
Multi Night tickets are now officially gone from the website and Universal App. So only current multi night ticket holders have one and there won’t be more for now

Damn, I’m here now at cabana bay. I got here yesterday and went to Disney. I was about to buy my ROF express pass right now. Now I see nothing is available. I was going to go tonight and tomorrow. I’m screwed? Wow this has never happened. I think I’m going to be sick.

Last edited: