Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 239 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't all get smacked in the face by the scanners :)

Who among us hasn't gotten fishing line in our mouth going through a house at one time or another. A "breathing virus" spread by the combination of an infected person exhaling water particles carrying the virus and the inhalation by a non-infected person with stuff hanging at face height is definitely a potential risk. Most scientists believe you have to be conversing with an infected person for a significant period of time to get enough droplets, but who knows with the latest (and as yet undiscovered) variants.

Not trying to debate the science of it, just mentioning that the park itself is back to normal, which is an indication of the event being held at normal state. And if we're talking about air and water droplets, fog is back on all rides.

On a different subject….since this was talked about a little bit on the Hill House discussion, what are everyone’s thoughts on Wicked Growth and/or are you excited for it? I’m super excited because it’s an original house but now I’m hearing it may not be the most interesting original house. I don’t know anything about this house but I’m definitely anticipating it to be good. Thoughts..I guess?

For me, The Hallow may be the most underrated house in HHN history, and it used a lot of pumpkin/Jack-o-Lantern iconography, like a pumpkin man carving a face in a human head. I love the "pumpkin king" static figures they've used over the years as well. Obviously we have little more than a title to go on, and sometimes the most promising houses disappoint (Hades, looking in your general direction), but I'm right with you in the super excited camp.

We all touch fingerprint scanners when we enter the park, so SIF is possible.
Those two are not even remotely comparable. A finger scanner can be wiped clean from time to time, very easily.

Not trying to debate the science of it, just mentioning that the park itself is back to normal, which is an indication of the event being held at normal state. And if we're talking about air and water droplets, fog is back on all rides.
You'd have to understand the science of it in order to argue it, so thanks for sparing us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooo do we think there could be a chance that Shrek is the Exorcist again since there’s rumors of the Exorcist being back in hollywood?

:whistle:
giphy.gif

So the man in the yellow shirt on youtube said in his latest update that the preview merch is on a two week rotation, so house announcements every two weeks. So for remaining announcements to have something weekly do we think maybe next week FFP or a scarezone followed by the next house and then flip flopping until all info is released?

So the man in the yellow shirt on youtube said in his latest update that the preview merch is on a two week rotation, so house announcements every two weeks. So for remaining announcements to have something weekly do we think maybe next week FFP or a scarezone followed by the next house and then flip flopping until all info is released?

Anything is possible, i think they'll push things out as they're ready and not hold back. IPs will probably get their own dedicated announcement days but thins like the originals, shows, etc might go out on tuesdays even.

So if Billie was supposed to be the general public main draw and now losing that, does this show a weakness in the event depending on IP since the Walking Dead days?

Status
Not open for further replies.