Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 238 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a different subject….since this was talked about a little bit on the Hill House discussion, what are everyone’s thoughts on Wicked Growth and/or are you excited for it? I’m super excited because it’s an original house but now I’m hearing it may not be the most interesting original house. I don’t know anything about this house but I’m definitely anticipating it to be good. Thoughts..I guess?

On a different subject….since this was talked about a little bit on the Hill House discussion, what are everyone’s thoughts on Wicked Growth and/or are you excited for it? I’m super excited because it’s an original house but now I’m hearing it may not be the most interesting original house. I don’t know anything about this house but I’m definitely anticipating it to be good. Thoughts..I guess?
The Legacy 2021 Intrigue List (I don’t do anticipated) -

Unannounced
Hill House
Unannounced
Icons (Jack was announced, so I’m cheating)
*Edited to add TCM*
Unannounced
Unannounced
Beetlejuice
Revenge of the Tooth Fairy
Bride of Frankenstein Lives

Last edited:
Maybe the podcast is for the next announcement??? Now that I think about it, a podcast wouldn’t have made sense for just Hill House unless they brought in the show creatives but apparently that wasn’t the case so maybe it’s for an original or to be released at the end of announcement season after everything has been announced.

Sorry about the post earlier. Really was just a question based on conversations lately. I am fully with the ones saying: “there’s no doubt this year is going to happen”. The event in my opinion is set to go and I can’t wait. I only asked to see if anyone else heard these things or knew of any rumblings. I apologize and I’m not “trolling” or here to start anything. I go to the HHN community and talks cause it’s what I love and feel happy to be around. Sucks asking questions is so hateful in a community I thought was so inclusive and amazing. All in all.. great announcement today and can’t wait for HHN 30!

Sorry about the post earlier. Really was just a question based on conversations lately. I am fully with the ones saying: “there’s no doubt this year is going to happen”. The event in my opinion is set to go and I can’t wait. I only asked to see if anyone else heard these things or knew of any rumblings. I apologize and I’m not “trolling” or here to start anything. I go to the HHN community and talks cause it’s what I love and feel happy to be around. Sucks asking questions is so hateful in a community I thought was so inclusive and amazing. All in all.. great announcement today and can’t wait for HHN 30!

No need to worry, apologize, or to try and fake enthusiasm when you brought up a question.

Taking a guess that they don’t know what’s going into shrek.

You are good, I think we are all a bit sensitive, me included. Hope you have a good HHN!

It probably will come as no surprise (based off of my avatar), that this is my #1 anticipated house with a bullet. There's a good chance that I'll roll out a sleeping bag and just stay there for my entire vacation.

Agreed; and that’s a bit on us too; but there’s no need to pile on anybody - regardless if we agree or not.
Unless they REALLY want a particular band to be the theme of a house....

Just because it's not being talked about here doesn't mean it isn't elsewhere. But regardless, even if someone was to ask the dumbest question in the world, it would be excessive. It's not hard to just answer kindly and move on to other topics. Why would someone even wanna be on here if they have to walk on eggshells to ask questions because it may be too stupid for the community's liking? Insiders like @Legacy get asked "dumb" questions on here and they tend to handle it with grace just like he did on the last page. We're all here for the same reason and just want to have fun discussing a hobby.
None of us know what's going to happen with the variant. Science is amazing and can suck at the same time. That being said, I believe we are better equipped and shouldn't be caught off guard this time around. Well....you'd hope.

Oh, I know what’s going into Shrek.

I just keep forgetting TCM.
Texas Chainsaw Montage?

And yeah...feels 100% forgettable

Apologies if it is too early for any meaningful speculation on this, but with how the parks are really starting to fully open up and ease their restrictions do we see the return of SIFs as a possibility this HHN? What about GATs?

Personally, I've always found SIF gross, so either way, I will be ducking it. I don't want or need millions of people's dry/wet sweat and microbes on my face.

Apologies if it is too early for any meaningful speculation on this, but with how the parks are really starting to fully open up and ease their restrictions do we see the return of SIFs as a possibility this HHN? What about GATs?
Oh god..what does GAT stand for? Definitely forgot. Been thinking about it for a while. Anyways, I would like SIF to return but it really doesn’t affect the experience for me if it’s not there.

SIF - I definitely wouldn't expect fishing line. I doubt rags and stuff like that in the middle of rooms. But I do expect some kind of drapes/shower curtain strips between rooms to dampen the noise bleed and hide the next room in advance. But wouldn't be shocked if all SIF was gone this year.

GATs - sure, why not? Every ride has railings in the queue, lap bars you have to pull down, handles you have to hold on to, guns you have to use, etc, etc, etc. What's the difference of buttons and switches? Experts pretty much all agree that the virus has to be breathed in as a aerosol and you can't catch it from surfaces, groceries, etc. Most places have gotten rid of hand sanitizer stations now as that's not really helping anything with the virus.

Just my guesses, no inside info at all.

We all touch fingerprint scanners when we enter the park, so SIF is possible.

We don't all get smacked in the face by the scanners :)

Who among us hasn't gotten fishing line in our mouth going through a house at one time or another. A "breathing virus" spread by the combination of an infected person exhaling water particles carrying the virus and the inhalation by a non-infected person with stuff hanging at face height is definitely a potential risk. Most scientists believe you have to be conversing with an infected person for a significant period of time to get enough droplets, but who knows with the latest (and as yet undiscovered) variants.

Status
Not open for further replies.