Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 236 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLease take discussion here

The facade is amazing
Dear lord that facade…. Literally salivating rn…

Also, I’m genuinely shocked that multi-nights didn’t drop with this, especially since it’s such a big IP.

Gonna put my money on the next announcement being multi-night along with a bunch of info on the retrospective side of the event. (Icons house, etc).

Crazy how they’re pulling off such spaced out announcements with only like a month and a half until the event.

Dear lord that facade…. Literally salivating rn…

Also, I’m genuinely shocked that multi-nights didn’t drop with this, especially since it’s such a big IP.

Gonna put my money on the next announcement being multi-night along with a bunch of info on the retrospective side of the event. (Icons house, etc).

Crazy how they’re pulling off such spaced out announcements with only like a month and a half until the event.

8 or so weeks left. I could see either an announcement (or 2) per week leading to the event.

I know the powers that be will strike me down I f I turn this into an announcement discussion so I’ll keep it brief, but I was fully expecting us to be getting a full drop or something in August. Maybe the big IP holders are just wanting their own slots and the originals/scarezones will be in a shared drop later down the line? I actually could see that as being the case.
Or a full drop in August doesn’t give people enough time to plan vacations in September/October for which Universal sells packages.

So much for my multi nights smh

But seriously I’m very glad we finally got some news and am beyond satisfied
I have this feeling that with this being a joint announcement, Hollywood might have been the hold up on multi night tickets.

As in, Hollywood is still figuring out what they are going to do (or they have it figured out and are not doing multi night passes), so Orlando couldn’t announce such a thing without muddying the waters

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
If he talks about Hollywood then due to only 4 houses and no scare zones with one show. Especially if you factor in the typical black walls Murdy puts in every year
I think that’s just an error, Hollywood has 6 houses in construction. Ultimately I think they will have a mostly normal event too.

Status
Not open for further replies.