Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 235 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the extreme unprofessionalism behind the official HHN Twitter and these constant leaks, I'm starting to feel awful jaded towards the people in charge of things. It's very sloppy and makes the event look bad imo
It was “leaked” by Mike Flannigan’s production company’s Instagram. It has nothing to do with Universal.

Also absolutely no one in the world cares about marketing more than HHN fans.I do not for the life of me understand it

It was “leaked” by Mike Flannigan’s production company’s Instagram. It has nothing to do with Universal.

Also absolutely no one in the world cares about marketing more than HHN fans.I do not for the life of me understand it
Leaks are lame, they add to the frustration, but frankly I'm not bothered about them quite as much as an official social media page-- where one would EXPECT helpful information for newcomers who may be interested in the event-- being filled with tweets like "plz stop sliding into my dms", cutesy copypasta emojis, and "sup?". I guess I'm alone in the opinion that an official, verified account for "the world's premier Halloween event" should have a bit more if a professional, helpful-information-filled air about it, and a bit less of a cringey, meme humor persona that aggravates and alienates it's fan base?

Last edited:
Leaks are lame, they add to the frustration, but frankly I'm not bothered about them quite as much as an official social media page-- where one would EXPECT helpful information for newcomers who may be interested in the event-- being filled with tweets like "plz stop sliding into my dms", cutesy copypasta emojis, and "sup?". I guess I'm alone in the opinion that an official, verified account for "the world's premier Halloween event" should have a bit more if a professional, helpful-information-filled air about it, and a bit less of a cringey, meme humor persona that aggregates and alienates it's fan base?

May not be yours (or my) preference, but the crowds every year seem anything but alienated. Hell I wish they’d be MORE alienating so I could go back to waiting 20 minutes for houses again.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.