Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 234 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, what would they even be announcing with Hill House? Wouldn’t they want that to stand on its’ own as a bigger IP this year?

Unless they can literally see the shirts, or boxes of, sitting in the back of the store just waiting for the announcement to go up...
I mean…if they’ve seen the shirt
As @ReelJustice says, if they've seen the merch; I think that'd settle that.

Honestly, I wonder if that's the case, that Hollywood may announce 3 if it's another shared. Considering, they are actually behind on the announcing game, for Beetlejuice.

In terms of "there could be two today" and "before 2pm".

Reactions: Ebuilder
Well, while everyone else is holding their breath for an announcement, I have something else about which to speculate. I was in the Orlando parks yesterday, because the tourists were scared away by Elsa (at least at the start of the day). Hagrid's had a virtual line, but they are trying out a new type of virtual line system, where instead of picking a return time, it gave you a countdown of when to return. I know last year there was talk of them doing virtual lines with Jack telling you when to return to a house, or telling you to go here or there. While I realize they need the queues to help absorb the ridiculous amount of people in the park, do we think they may have the option to give any of the houses virtual lines? They could turn them on and off as needed like they do with Hagrid's and Fallon.... Thoughts?

Well, while everyone else is holding their breath for an announcement, I have something else about which to speculate. I was in the Orlando parks yesterday, because the tourists were scared away by Elsa (at least at the start of the day). Hagrid's had a virtual line, but they are trying out a new type of virtual line system, where instead of picking a return time, it gave you a countdown of when to return. I know last year there was talk of them doing virtual lines with Jack telling you when to return to a house, or telling you to go here or there. While I realize they need the queues to help absorb the ridiculous amount of people in the park, do we think they may have the option to give any of the houses virtual lines? They could turn them on and off as needed like they do with Hagrid's and Fallon.... Thoughts?
Sure, but it won't happen unless it needs too.
Could interfere with Express sales.

Are content owners bothered by this? Ik there were issues with GoT (I think that was the property) being leaked early and WB was unhappy and pulled it. Maybe the property being leaked a few minutes early isn’t a huge deal, idk how the licensors think, but it can’t be a great look when trying to partner w/ other companies.

EDIT: Brian threw an interesting wrinkle into the story lol

Last edited:
Are content owners bothered by this? Ik there were issues with GoT (I think that was the property) being leaked early and WB was unhappy and pulled it. Maybe the property being leaked a few minutes early isn’t a huge deal, idk how the licensors think, but it can’t be a great look when trying to partner w/ other companies.

You’d think Uni’s own marketing team would be tired of the game at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.