Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 232 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s a joint announcement, it won’t be until at least 2.

Going by Jack Returns, the announcement was at 9AM Pacific, 12PM Eastern. I would assume if it's tomorrow or Friday, it will be at 9AM Pacific. Out of anything though, I actually expect it tomorrow, due to WitcherCon taking place beginning on Friday proper. I would assume Netflix would want to separate the two big "Media" news of Hill House and Witcher.

It’s probably Hill House (unless this rumored podcast idea is duel-coast as well) though the whispered “Never Go Alone” before the scream (which kinda weirdly makes it sound like a commercial with no narration or music) is making me overthink it so I’m just going to force myself to look at the simple option.

Speaking of merch, just a heads up that I read somewhere: lanyards are now $13 for the regular ones and $15 for the premium. No big deal, but they no longer come with the plastic thing to hold your tickets. I'd assume this will be the case with the new HHN ones as well. If you're like me and the first thing you do each year is buy the new lanyard and stick your tickets in it, you'll want to bring one of your old plastic things this year.

EDIT - It was a click bait article that showed up in my feed and it had pictures of a full rack with no plastic sleeves. But then listening to the UUOP podcast now and they do mention it with more details.

The lanyards don't "include" a sleeve, but you can purchase a plain one for $1 or a branded one for $3.

They're just nickel and diming us :(

Last edited:
“Today’s announcement”, let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves.
I mean I guess fair but velocicoaster is open, Holidays are over, so what reason would there be for there to not be an announcement today? Hollywood candle countdown ended and the 2 sound clips were each 30 seconds so we can assume hollywoods was the 2nd part of that. To think a announcement is coming today doesn’t seem to far fetched

I mean I guess fair but velocicoaster is open, Holidays are over, so what reason would there be for there to not be an announcement today? Hollywood candle countdown ended and the 2 sound clips were each 30 seconds so we can assume hollywoods was the 2nd part of that. To think a announcement is coming today doesn’t seem to far fetched
Everything’s been so unpredictable this year that I don’t think anything’s ever off the table. This happens every time an announcement is coming. I’m just saying we shouldn’t set ourselves up for disappointment. But no point in “arguing” (lack of better term), we’ll just wait and see

Speaking of merch, just a heads up that I read somewhere: lanyards are now $13 for the regular ones and $15 for the premium. No big deal, but they no longer come with the plastic thing to hold your tickets. I'd assume this will be the case with the new HHN ones as well. If you're like me and the first thing you do each year is buy the new lanyard and stick your tickets in it, you'll want to bring one of your old plastic things this year.
Well.. now I need to find an old lanyard.

EDIT - It was a click bait article that showed up in my feed and it had pictures of a full rack with no plastic sleeves. But then listening to the UUOP podcast now and they do mention it with more details.

The lanyards don't "include" a sleeve, but you can purchase a plain one for $1 or a branded one for $3.

They're just nickel and diming us :(
When I bought my lanyards in Sept. 2020 at Cabana Bay they were charging extra for the sleeve.

Tell that to Busch.

Seriously though, Uni knows that people are “jacked” for the event because of last year and it being the 30th. What do they really have to do until about two weeks beforehand?

• Angry
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Status
Not open for further replies.