Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 231 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With that in mind, I feel the best case scenario would be that it is a podcast but maybe with an original announced on the podcast if they’re releasing an “episode” tommorrow (or whenever).

My thought would be an 11am news push then the podcast will release as part of that news cycle. They’ll discuss the news, talk to creative, hell maybe do a Q&A. Doesn’t need to be too long or intensive.

Look at how worked up some of y'all get over a tweet.

Now imagine a 10-15 min officially sanctioned Q&A/info dump with some of the creative minds behind the event....

That's what happens when you get two official announcements in over a year...and one semi-official-video-that's-announced-then-pulled-then-rereleased-then-ignored-and-pretended-like-it-never-happened.

We have to speculate on our own announcements in our heads based on 130 characters or less :)

Worth pointing out (for those that don't know the background) that both Blumhouse and Eli Roth are major investors in CryptTV. The company has been working to raise its profile over the past several years by expanding its long-form scripted content (think Birch on Facebook Watch) and creating partnerships with existing brands (Crypt Monster skins in Dead by Daylight). They obviously have some relationship with Horror Nights already, as their shorts have appeared in Hollywood's queue videos and Terror Tram queue. Some sort of attraction or more prominent tie-in is probably something they would be very interested in.

Food for thought!
Yeah, it’s definitely interesting. I fully expect them to get featured in the Hollywood event, but I feel like the Orlando team is a bit more conservative with their picks and wouldn’t be likely to pick a YouTube series. Correct me if I’m wrong though

This split into chunks?

Close enough for me.

I unfortunately cannot agree about 28 being one of the best years. I was monumentally disappointed in several of the original houses as well as TrT. Personal circumstances at the time did not help. I actually preferred 29 by a pretty substantial margin.

Last edited:
Reactions: snayberry
Hollywood posted a new video which I’m assuming is the second half of the one Orlando posted and my girlfriend heard right before the scream, someone say, “Never Go Alone” could this be a teaser for a commercial?
Whoa! Can confirm! Just put it on my car stereo and cranked it and it definitely says “never go alone” right before the scream.

I had been expecting they would just dump everything a couple weeks before the event. They know the appetite for the event is in a whole different stratosphere now.

In case you needed comparison, here’s an important scene from hill house. I’m convinced. It’s hill house. Could it be the commercial with the bent-neck lady we speculated was filmed?

I was wondering the same. Only thing we knew about it was Jack and a few icons filmed a few things and we heard bent neck lady. We don’t really know of any other IPs in the commercial the only big one I could think of possibly being in it is BJ and that house is already announced. Maybe Texas could show up in the ad?

Status
Not open for further replies.