Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 229 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beetlejuice didn’t seem finished because they didn’t fill some obvious holes in the maze cast for the abrupt opening. I don’t think there was really a design issue (though maybe some effects weren’t finished?).
Casting issues in the middle of a pandemic isn’t an “unfinished” house, though. Every house runs a risk of casting issues. Depths of Fear routinely had issues filling holes because of the masks, but no one said it felt unfinished because of it.

It’s semantics, sure. But it matters.

I’m praying we get rof/ff. I’m not to keen on spending $750 for four nights of HHN.
I am pretty confident that we will get multi night tickets. Might not be this announcement but soon

The website specifically says "Sign up to be one of the first to know when multi-night tickets go on sale." There's nothing to worry about. Multi-night tickets are coming.

Screenshot-20210706-181749.png

if they have waited so long to announce multi night tickets, it is probably because those tickets are heavily modified from previous years, or the price increase is so high, that tthey dont want people complaining so early on. either a lot of days and hours are cut, or big price

what if frequent fear tickets are only allowed in after 8 or 10 pm, for example. what if they are only for sundays?

if they have waited so long to announce multi night tickets, it is probably because those tickets are heavily modified from previous years, or the price increase is so high, that tthey dont want people complaining so early on. either a lot of days and hours are cut, or big price raise

what if frequent fear tickets are only allowed in after 8 or 10 pm, for example. what if they are only for sundays?

Or it's a weird year and all aspects of announcements are running behind.

Nice to know it’s not just them playing around, and in fact a fun project from the team to be released soon!!

Creative Lead, Content Engagement. Hmmmm maybe people are gonna get that interactive stuff again?

My wife and I just watched Psycho Goreman on Shudder - amazing, amazing movie. What are the odds it could show up in the Shudder scare zone? I’m curious what other movies could show up in the zone. Thoughts?

Reactions: ghostface
Or it's a weird year and all aspects of announcements are running behind.

Creative Lead, Content Engagement. Hmmmm maybe people are gonna get that interactive stuff again?
Have there been any rumblings of hours this year? I would think we are coming back full fledged, and that all hours will be the same as in prior years.

Status
Not open for further replies.