Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 237 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo left field comment here, there’s been lots of talk and sudden unsure thoughts on whether or not the event is going to happen this year. And I mean within the last week. People I know have spoke with team members and they are the same way. Covid cases are rising in Orange County and ER rooms have been full the past week. And lots of talks regarding covid safety protocol returning to the parks as Florida is seeing the variant rise. Should there really be any concern?? When TMs have suddenly started to become unsure and now doubtful.. makes me a little worry some too. Fingers crossed. Maybe this is why they are holding back announcing FFP?

Soooo left field comment here, there’s been lots of talk and sudden unsure thoughts on whether or not the event is going to happen this year. And I mean within the last week. People I know have spoke with team members and they are the same way. Covid cases are rising in Orange County and ER rooms have been full the past week. And lots of talks regarding covid safety protocol returning to the parks as Florida is seeing the variant rise. Should there really be any concern?? When TMs have suddenly started to become unsure and now doubtful.. makes me a little worry some too. Fingers crossed. Maybe this is why they are holding back announcing FFP?
No offense, but can we not? Can we just enjoy the announcement day? If there was any question it wasn’t gonna happen, I doubt they would’ve announced anything today.

nope

Please no.

there’s been lots of talk and sudden unsure thoughts on whether or not the event is going to happen this year.

I have not seen anything, so is this a "people are saying" or is this "I'm worried".

Per Johns Hopkins the test positive rate in FL is 4.2%, below what they consider to be the "under control" threshold. It's also the lowest it's been since June 2020 before reopening. It is also less than a third of the test positivity rate of late July 2020, when the event was canceled last year.

The MOST important aspect though is we have a highly effective, well-test vaccine now readily available to ANYONE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can’t tell if you are a troll or not. They are not holding FFP back. They are trying to sell as many single night tickets as they can. This event is happening.

My god you can’t be serious

1997 Mel Gibson/Julia Roberts "Conspiracy Theory" House Confirmed.......

It’s not an unreasonable question given the uncertainty with spiking cases. Without getting too into it, even if this puts us back to Dec 2020 levels I don’t think we’re going to lock back down.

The MOST important aspect though is we have a highly effective, well-test vaccine now readily available to ANYONE.
I’ll double this and add that if you got your vaccine more than 6-8 mo ago I’d personally get a booster shot before the EUA approval. Anything after that you should be fine.

Obligatory “Not a doctor I just play one on TV”

Nothing like 7 straight posts just piling on to the same person over a harmless question when cases are indeed rising again. Is it the reason FFP hasn't been announced yet? No, but goddamn, y'all. This place isn't even fun to be around anymore. None of us want HHN to be affected yet again, but it's not unreasonable for folks to be worried and ask simple questions.

Nothing like 7 straight posts just piling on to the same person over a harmless question when cases are indeed rising again. Is it the reason FFP hasn't been announced yet? No, but goddamn, y'all. This place isn't even fun to be around anymore. None of us want HHN to be affected yet again, but it's not unreasonable for folks to be worried and ask simple questions.

Agreed; and that’s a bit on us too; but there’s no need to pile on anybody - regardless if we agree or not.

Nothing like 7 straight posts just piling on to the same person over a harmless question when cases are indeed rising again. Is it the reason FFP hasn't been announced yet? No, but goddamn, y'all.
I see the frustration, given last years thread was constant “iS iT gOnNa HaPpEn” it’s annoying to see it back again. And the fact they said it was a question lots of people were talking about, which I think we can almost unanimously agree isn’t the case. It sounds like someone who still has unrest about the event bringing “the question” back. But yes, I did take part in the pile up, which was not the best move, so I apologize for that.

I see the frustration, given last years thread was constant “iS iT gOnNa HaPpEn” it’s annoying to see it back again. And the fact they said it was a question lots of people were talking about, which I think we can almost unanimously agree isn’t the case. It sounds like someone who still has unrest about the event bringing “the question” back. But yes, I did take part in the pile up, which was not the best move, so I apologize for that.
Just because it's not being talked about here doesn't mean it isn't elsewhere. But regardless, even if someone was to ask the dumbest question in the world, it would be excessive. It's not hard to just answer kindly and move on to other topics. Why would someone even wanna be on here if they have to walk on eggshells to ask questions because it may be too stupid for the community's liking? Insiders like @Legacy get asked "dumb" questions on here and they tend to handle it with grace just like he did on the last page. We're all here for the same reason and just want to have fun discussing a hobby.

I respectfully have to disagree with you on a few points. This wasn't a harmless question. It was deliberately set up to be provocative, without actually using any facts. ER visits have nothing to do with Covid, and it's a holiday week that traditionally sees a rise in ER visits. If you want to talk about ICU rooms, yes those are also up, but that has to do with elective surgeries and hospitals returning to normal operations. It is financially irresponsible for a hospital to keep those rooms empty when they can be utilized and earn revenue, again, nothing to do with Covid. As far as there being major concern this week at UO about the event occurring, this week UOHR has been pulling everyone they can in to help hire and onboard team members for HHN and the parks in general. It's a mad house over there right now trying to get these people onboard. There is no talk about the event not happening here in FL, and there were no "simple questions" in that post. Just fear mongering.

My apologies to the moderators, but I needed to speak my peace on this matter.

Just because it's not being talked about here doesn't mean it isn't elsewhere. But regardless, even if someone was to ask the dumbest question in the world, it would be excessive. It's not hard to just answer kindly and move on to other topics. Why would someone even wanna be on here if they have to walk on eggshells to ask questions because it may be too stupid for the community's liking? Insiders like @Legacy get asked "dumb" questions on here and they tend to handle it with grace just like he did on the last page. We're all here for the same reason and just want to have fun discussing a hobby.
q3bCNucBSLP6t6fy0xP67Ul7PI8=.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.