Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I’ve been trying to make the speculation fire burn for as long as possible by really talking about any topic under the sun and talking it to death, but I really think there isn’t much of anything we can talk about right now until
A.) We see visible construction
B.) Universal Announces Something
or C.) News comes to light about a possible change.

Until then I think it’d be nice to sit back, take a break from speculation, and just wait until Universal does something. It’s really time. Spec season on this forum has become the only time I can talk about HHN or theme parks with anyone since Feb, so if anybody wants to help it keep goin its me but it really could use a break to allow for new spec to flood in. Food for thought y’all

Last edited:
Anyone hear any buzz about packages opening soon?

View attachment 14523

Probably next month.

Alright, I’ve been trying to make the speculation fire burn for as long as possible by really talking about any topic under the sun and talking it to death, but I really think there isn’t much of anything we can talk about right now until
A.) We see visible construction
B.) Universal Announces Something
or C.) News comes to light about a possible change.

Until then I think it’d be nice to sit back, take a break from speculation, and just wait until Universal does something. It’s really time. Spec season on this forum has become the only time I can talk about HHN or theme parks with anyone since Feb, so if anybody wants to help it keep goin its me but it really could use a break to allow for new spec to flood in. Food for thought y’all

Yup, go out and do stuff you couldn't do last year now that people are getting vaccinated. The event will still happen even if we're not creating five or more pages a day.

Friends! I've lurked for a while now and have come to understand the concept of "Hell Week". I'm planning a trip for early October and was wondering if you could provide insight into which weekend "Hell Week" occurs. Is it always Columbus Day weekend?

Any and all help is appreciated!
Stay spooky.

Friends! I've lurked for a while now and have come to understand the concept of "Hell Week". I'm planning a trip for early October and was wondering if you could provide insight into which weekend "Hell Week" occurs. Is it always Columbus Day weekend?

Stay spooky.
you think you understand Hell Week, but you don't. Not yet. You will though.

Stay spooky.
True Hell Week is Columbus Day weekend, because it’s a holiday. However, it’s shifted some the last few years (into Hell Weeks), as local counties may have a school holiday on a non-holiday weekend.

What that would look like this year is anybody’s guess. I don’t think any county has a calendar developed for the 21/22 school year.

True Hell Week is Columbus Day weekend, because it’s a holiday. However, it’s shifted some the last few years (into Hell Weeks), as local counties may have a school holiday on a non-holiday weekend.

What that would look like this year is anybody’s guess. I don’t think any county has a calendar developed for the 21/22 school year.
I got bored. For reference, Colombus Day is 10/11 this year.

Orange, Seminole, Pinellas - 10/8
Brevard - 10/11
Osceola - 10/15
Polk, Volusia, Pasco - 10/18
Hillsborough - N/A(?)

So, we're looking at two hell weeks in a row this year (10/8-10/11 and 10/15-10/18)

Brevard - 10/11
Osceola - 10/15
Hillsborough - N/A(?)

So, we're looking at two hell weeks in a row this year (10/8-10/11 and 10/15-10/18)
Which has become the norm.

Brevard - 10/11
Osceola - 10/15
Hillsborough - N/A(?)

And we arrive on 10/19! Since we only have one night for HHN on 10/20 we're hoping with express and a hopefully slower Wednesday night crowd we can make it through!!

Stay spooky.
you think you understand Hell Week, but you don't. Not yet. You will though.

Fun fact for those of you that haven't been a scareactor before: Believe it or not, there was ONE week leading to the end of the run, that they opened up the event for 5 days straight. We typically referred to this as Hell Week(at least in Hollywood) because it was hell on our bodies, but then there was light at the end of the tunnel.

Now pretty much every week is Hell Week for scareactors and boy do I not envy you.

Status
Not open for further replies.