Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 146 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting people are now getting cast for z6- z9. Possibly far fetched.. 9 zones? Or could the whole park be one big scarezone? Maybe the park acting as a HHN museum of sorts?? With areas paying tribute to certain years past of HHN with old props? Just found that casting interesting.

Interesting people are now getting cast for z6- z9. Possibly far fetched.. 9 zones? Or could the whole park be one big scarezone? Maybe the park acting as a HHN museum of sorts?? With areas paying tribute to certain years past of HHN with old props? Just found that casting interesting.

9 isn't really out of the question if you assume there are unmarked hordes in Springfield, front of park, and maybe the Men in Black area. 2008 had 9 total zones with the unmarked ones counted.

9 isn't really out of the question if you assume there are unmarked hordes in Springfield, front of park, and maybe the Men in Black area. 2008 had 9 total zones with the unmarked ones counted.
All you would have to add is one zone where KKfOS was plus the three unmarked zones you mentioned and that would be 9 zones altogether
Canyon of Dark Souls or whatever

Never forget.
Still better than Nightmaze

Hope this means they're gonna fill out those more dead areas in the back of the park.

This is really specific, but I've always wanted to see scares in the more winding/hilly part of Central Park near the Kids Zone side. So having unmarked actors there or near MiB would be a hell of a time.

Hope this means they're gonna fill out those more dead areas in the back of the park.

This is really specific, but I've always wanted to see scares in the more winding/hilly part of Central Park near the Kids Zone side. So having unmarked actors there or near MiB would be a hell of a time.

They've tried that. 2008 had Fractured Tales, a zone in KidZone proper near what is now Spongebob Storepants and the ET entrance. As you might expect, it got extremely congested. Similar thing happened when they tried to move the zone into the cul-de-sac in front of Animal Actors the next year with Cirque Du Freak. Neat zone, but packed to the gills (similar to the more recent San Francisco zones).

Back when they were doing hordes, I also noticed the actors situated at Central Park would wander into the side trails closer to the lagoon, too. That wouldn't really be possible now since it's the viewing area for the lagoon shows.

But yes, I could totally see a scenario where we have zones in the following areas --

• Plaza of the Stars (Themed/Marked)
  • Main New York Streets, Near Fallon (Themed/Marked)
  • San Francisco (Themed/Marked)
  • Hollywood Boulevard (Themed/Marked)
  • Central Park (Themed/Marked)
  • Front Park Plaza, Near Hello Kitty/Studio Store (Horde Only/Unmarked)
  • Side New York Streets, Near Lagoon (Horde Only/Unmarked)
  • Springfield (Horde Only/Unmarked)
  • World Expo, Historically Near MIB Store (Horde Only/Unmarked)
Attempting to use London has gotten them into trouble and I believe is considered part of Potter with the Knight Bus. Sting Alley is also, unfortunately, no longer practical.

For those worried about budget, the hordes are usually very cheap generics or costumes they have sitting around in storage. They're an easy way to fill out the park, and actors in the hordes can be pulled to fill holes in mazes and the more prominent zones.

They've tried that. 2008 had Fractured Tales, a zone in KidZone proper near what is now Spongebob Storepants and the ET entrance. As you might expect, it got extremely congested. Similar thing happened when they tried to move the zone into the cul-de-sac in front of Animal Actors the next year with Cirque Du Freak. Neat zone, but packed to the gills (similar to the more recent San Francisco zones).

Back when they were doing hordes, I also noticed the actors situated at Central Park would wander into the side trails closer to the lagoon, too. That wouldn't really be possible now since it's the viewing area for the lagoon shows.

But yes, I could totally see a scenario where we have zones in the following areas --

• Plaza of the Stars (Themed/Marked)
  • Main New York Streets, Near Fallon (Themed/Marked)
  • San Francisco (Themed/Marked)
  • Hollywood Boulevard (Themed/Marked)
  • Central Park (Themed/Marked)
  • Front Park Plaza, Near Hello Kitty/Studio Store (Horde Only/Unmarked)
  • Side New York Streets, Near Lagoon (Horde Only/Unmarked)
  • Springfield (Horde Only/Unmarked)
  • World Expo, Historically Near MIB Store (Horde Only/Unmarked)
Attempting to use London has gotten them into trouble and I believe is considered part of Potter with the Knight Bus. Sting Alley is also, unfortunately, no longer practical.

For those worried about budget, the hordes are usually very cheap generics or costumes they have sitting around in storage. They're an easy way to fill out the park, and actors in the hordes can be pulled to fill holes in mazes and the more prominent zones.
Considering this is an anniversary event, it could be neat if the unnamed areas got to have specific groups of scareactors from previous scarezones or houses. Like the Gentlemen, for example.

Considering this is an anniversary event, it could be neat if the unnamed areas got to have specific groups of scareactors from previous scarezones or houses. Like the Gentlemen, for example.

I think the Gentlemen will probably end up in the Terra Cruentes zone, but yeah, I don't see why HHN mainstays that work in numbers and without scenic context couldn't populate extra hordes. Stuff like zombies, chainsaw drill team, and clowns are all good bets.

(Remember, we're getting two anniversary zones that will presumably cover a lot of ground, with Terra Cruentes also picking up a few fan favorites.)

Status
Not open for further replies.