Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 227 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I have a few questions about the Unmasking horror tour. I read on the website that you are only allowed to take photos in selected rooms but I looked on YouTube and there are videos from inside the houses on this tour not just photos, is it because you have recorded it on the sly or do you have permission? On the other hand I would like to know if in the 3 houses tour there is a possibility to visit some soundstage. I have seen that in 2019 the 3 houses tour did not go through soundstage which is where the biggest ones are. And do you know if there is the possibility to do the tour in Spanish? Thanks for your help! It's the first year I'm interested in Unmasking horror tour and I would love to see the house of icons but I know it's a matter of luck lol

Reactions: Stonecoldfreak1
Guys, I have a few questions about the Unmasking horror tour. I read on the website that you are only allowed to take photos in selected rooms but I looked on YouTube and there are videos from inside the houses on this tour not just photos, is it because you have recorded it on the sly or do you have permission? On the other hand I would like to know if in the 3 houses tour there is a possibility to visit some soundstage. I have seen that in 2019 the 3 houses tour did not go through soundstage which is where the biggest ones are. And do you know if there is the possibility to do the tour in Spanish? Thanks for your help! It's the first year I'm interested in Unmasking horror tour and I would love to see the house of icons but I know it's a matter of luck lol
So the only way you are allowed to record in the houses is as Media on the opening night but never on the unmasking tour. Universal sometimes makes official videos like the one from Carnival Graveyard in 28. Every other videoing of the house was probably not allowed.
For your second question nobody knows what houses are included in which tour until they have the first tours and then depending on your group they might even fit in a quick stop somewhere else. For a tour in Spanish you might need to call guest services

I did the 3-House and 6-House tour in 2019. Your tour guide will let you know exactly which rooms you can take photos / videos of. Otherwise, it's pretty informative if you have a good guide so you're not left to your own devices.

Depends on the house. Stranger Things in 2018 a few years ago only allowed photos in one scene. In Carnival Graveyard we were allowed to take photos everywhere but in Scary Tales, another original, it was limited to certain themes even thought the house has no IP. The 3-house tour will go typically to soundstage houses only or the back tents and parade buildings.

@Shinigami @Malachi @UniversalRBLX Thank you very much for your answers. Seeing the videos of "the milo Beasley show" on YouTube where he has videos recorded during the unmasking horror tour in 2019 I thought that somehow he was able to record by hiding the camera or if he was given permission. So there are rooms where you can take pictures and also record? That would be great. I'm still crossing my fingers that they include icons in the unmasking of 3 houses.

So I’m sure it’s been brought up a ton here but I’ve been away for quite awhile. I know the houses that have been technically confirmed(Beetlejuice and Mannequin) but what are some others that are most likely to happen or maybe even some surprising new rumors that any of you guys have been hearing??..I really love the show “Haunting of Hill House”. Im hoping that’s still a big option this year. Also really hoping for a Scream house. Mainly from the original film. I feel like if they have the rights it would be successful and be a memorable house similar to the Original Halloween house was.

Reactions: ghostface
So I’m sure it’s been brought up a ton here but I’ve been away for quite awhile. I know the houses that have been technically confirmed(Beetlejuice and Mannequin) but what are some others that are most likely to happen or maybe even some surprising new rumors that any of you guys have been hearing??..I really love the show “Haunting of Hill House”. Im hoping that’s still a big option this year. Also really hoping for a Scream house. Mainly from the original film. I feel like if they have the rights it would be successful and be a memorable house similar to the Original Halloween house was.

This is the current speculation map:

Zero chance for a Scream house. We already know all but one of the houses.

EDIT TO ADD: The original CREEPSHOW just came to Shudder, for what that's worth w/r/t the rumored scarezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.