Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 252 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My head has never spun this much during spec.
Shrek is gonna blow us away, whatever it may be.
I encourage everyone to be patient and just enjoy the suspense for once, with an event of so much of it you would think that Speculation would gift us the same feel.
Yet, Spec season most of the time is luke warm at best.

Ok, so we all agree it's the Silence of the Lambs. Let's just say that. Whatever is in that house is the Silence of the Lambs. If Michael Myers is in it, it's because he was just offscreen the whole film, two cells down from Lecter. Whatever it is, it's The Silence Of The Lambs. I'm so tired... so.... tired.

You sure you wanna' do that? When nothing has even hinted at one.

Considering how Legacy is a lot more intrigued by the house going in Shrek NOW than what was originally planned, I think the answer is actually pretty clear. I gotta' say the route this house took to get here sounds most intriguing. It was an idea to happen, but it didn't happen for reasons I don't know or recall, but now it's actually happening and we're getting TCM on top of it.

If that's the case, I gotta' say I love how wonderfully bonkers this line-up is for an anniversary year. It doesn't feel like it's playing it safe, it's taking risks and going in unique directions. An GAWD, making my anticipated list is gonna' be such a pain, even with removing BoF and TF since I've already been through them!

We're in for a fun year, arn't we?

Something to think about. It could be one of those IP's ORRRR it could be an original, which could quite literally be anything. All of the options in the universe or tried a true moneymakers after a rough financial year.

It's like saying you'd bet on 5 or 6 golfers, or the field. What happens if they have an off day? What happens if something falls through? Or do you just go with the front runners?

Last edited:
Something to think about. It could be one of those IP's ORRRR it could be an original, which could quite literally be anything. All of the options in the universe or tried a true moneymakers after a rough financial year.

It's like saying you'd bet on 5 or 6 golfers, or the field. What happens if they have an off day? What happens if something falls through? Or do you just go with the front runners?

Well this is a case where you open up the multiverse since there's bound to be a timeline where one of the 5, 6 golfers will win. Or the field. Or in the case where's there an unexpected disaster, or one of the golfers get caught cheating and Mr. Dawson has to retrieve the winner's jacket. But if that doesn't happen, you just enter another multiverse on top of that and another an-Oh no, I've gone crossed eyed.

(...in all seriousness, I'm plenty fine with whatever house shows up in Shrek. Not unless this is the timeline where another ride project get's fast-tracked an-blimey, there they go again.)

It's one of these.

this combined with @Legacy Simpson’s gif the other day leads me to guess Fear Street. The gif is from treehouse of horrors, which was a 3 part episode (an no monkey paw movies on that list) and fear street in 3parts? Shot in the dark, since I haven’t watched it yet.

yeah the design was really really good and i am glad I saw it, be it a house clue or not. so
thanks for that.

suspense kinda killing me here since i've really been hoping for
season of the witch. My favorite Halloween film and they could do so
much with it. The music alone

I am really big fan of that design. Really, everything in that concept is fun.

The thrown voice aspect is a touch I wouldn't mind seeing in more houses, directional/binaural sound can be downright freaky if done well. An I do believe that was done with the hallway in Graveyard Games.

Reactions: Darko
Oh sh*t, I actually got something right for once!

And based on the following comments, we're starting to think Silence of the Lambs?
I think it’s down to 3 IPs Silence of the Lambs, Fear Street and Spiral. I honestly think that Spiral and Silence of the Lamb are more likely due to how recent Fear Street is. And between Spiral and Silence of the Lamb I would honestly just think they want to do Silence of the Lamb. They might even have a treatment for that laying around that they can use for the maze to make it a lot quicker. Otherwise Spiral is a decent IP but I don’t know how successful it really was

Reactions: HHN Maddux
Status
Not open for further replies.