Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 254 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Murdy never did that quote that he always posts before an announcement so I definitely don’t think one is coming for Hollywood and since Weeknd is both coasts, I don’t think that’ll be announced today for us. I’d be surprised if we got anything original before that but who knows I guess. Just the rest of the tickets would be great without anything else, but yeah I’m not getting my hopes up really either. At least we got the scarezone construction really starting, that’s something and super exciting to see!
We got originals before AHS in 2016.

Well I saw today that AP hotel rates have been released for at least one of the set of dates I’ve been checking. Only available at Sapphire for the dates I searched. The other hotels have availability, but no AP discounts. They could add discounts later on to specific properties or we just won’t be getting many discounts this year, which would be understandable.

Attachments

• 5248CA74-D1D4-4BBD-8648-DCDF93F25D42.jpeg
    5248CA74-D1D4-4BBD-8648-DCDF93F25D42.jpeg
    346.7 KB · Views: 55
Well I saw today that AP hotel rates have been released for at least one of the set of dates I’ve been checking. Only available at Sapphire for the dates I searched. The other hotels have availability, but no AP discounts. They could add discounts later on to specific properties or we just won’t be getting many discounts this year, which would be understandable.
Yeah I booked one of my go-to spots on I-Drive for the first weekend. Didn't want to risk waiting any longer while rates were cheap

Reactions: dxwwf3
Thanks, I just booked Sapphire Falls for 9/7 - 9/9 and 10/26 - 10/28 with the AP discount. I wanted either that or Hard Rock, so this’ll do nicely.

Reactions: dxwwf3
Before Home for the Holidays, I'm sure fans would have bristled at the idea of a jokey "dark comedy" house. Before AWiL, the event hadn't really attempted a "book report" of a classic horror movie. Both house genres are now generally expected every year. HHN is always reinventing what a haunted house can be. Maybe this works like Dead Exposure, maybe it fails like Cold Blind Terror, but at least it's an attempt at something new and different, not another Mad Libs of [insert monster archetype] in [insert random spooky location].
Doesnt NOES Dreamwalkers, Saw 2009, and the Wolfman technically count as book report houses (sort of)?
For book report houses, you pretty much have to follow a film as close as you possibly can. Dreamwalkers was an original take (You went through a Sleep Well clinic/tent which ended up sending you to Elm Street.) which featured elements of several films, Saw really didn't follow any of the films, but had a collection of traps from multiple ones.

As for the Wolfman, that one's a little trickier since the house came out months before the movie actually released. Everyone was in the dark before they went through the house.

THE THING 2011 house followed the movie like a book report. so did the walking dead houses and stranger things first house and Dracula untold

I was finally able to get my dates set up and I went to the website to get my 6 House Unmasking The Horror tour and it appears that almost the entire event is already booked up. Is this some kind of error? Anyone know what is going on?

Reactions: PenguinCowboy
I was finally able to get my dates set up and I went to the website to get my 6 House Unmasking The Horror tour and it appears that almost the entire event is already booked up. Is this some kind of error? Anyone know what is going on?
We just saw this the other day too. No clue how they are booked solid through pretty much the end of October and multinight tickets aren't even for sale...3 house tours are still available, but was going to call them and see if something is up, or are people just ravenous for this all of a sudden?

We just saw this the other day too. No clue how they are booked solid through pretty much the end of October and multinight tickets aren't even for sale...3 house tours are still available, but was going to call them and see if something is up, or are people just ravenous for this all of a sudden?
Please let us know what you hear. I haven’t bought my unmasking tour tickets yet and the 6 house is gone.

Reactions: PenguinCowboy
It’s been sold out for a while. Which is not the norm at all. They went on sale so early, I thought I was safe. So, I kept checking everyday for the last few weeks whenever I thought of it. On Saturday I got lucky and one popped up on a date I was attending. Keep checking and hopefully you will get lucky too

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but i remember seeing the website say that you dont need a park ticket or hhn ticket to go on a unmasking the horror tour, is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.