Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 234 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not entirely sure who these guys are but over at Hollywood, there's been some construction photos of rooms that seem like they could only be for Stranger Things (e.g. there's a massive curved room being built in one of the soundstages that doesn't make sense for very much outside of ST). I believe it's coming.

Not entirely sure who these guys are but over at Hollywood, there's been some construction photos of rooms that seem like they could only be for Stranger Things (e.g. there's a massive curved room being built in one of the soundstages that doesn't make sense for very much outside of ST). I believe it's coming.
Also in another photo that you can barely make out, you’ll see what looks like a giant old house for a facade. It’s gotta be Stranger Things.

Here's the picture. I don't know the source who took it but if anyone tells me I'll update and include them

Attachments

• 1687099675162.png
    1687099675162.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 148
  • Angry
Reactions: moistowlette1989
TAKE THOSE PHOTOS DOWN RIGHT NOW. THAT'S WHATS GOING TO MAKE ST PULL OUT OF THE EVENT.

Also, it's against the rules. Take them down.
No it isn’t. This was taken on the Studio Tour at USH which tens of thousands of guests ride every day. Door was wide open for the world to see. Therefore it’s public so it fair game. If they really don’t want it to get out maybe they should keep the door closed.

TAKE THOSE PHOTOS DOWN RIGHT NOW. THAT'S WHATS GOING TO MAKE ST PULL OUT OF THE EVENT.

Also, it's against the rules. Take them down.
There’s a report function on posts if it has leaked images or against forum rules. That’s why we got mods.

We’re also at the point of staring at plywood.

Attachments

• 2CFA1B50-43B3-46D2-91CB-E565E25CFE53.jpeg
    2CFA1B50-43B3-46D2-91CB-E565E25CFE53.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 103
Fine, but, please, don't forget this post from earlier. Would hate to lose ST over posts on this forum. Realize it isn't a leak but it isn't also permanently outside.
This is going to be a warning flare to all would-be leakers and those that have received leaked information:

As a general PSA for those that would like to see certain IP's come to the event. HHN is in actual jeopardy of losing one or more of the speculated IP's if information is leaked. If you want to see some of your favorite characters/sets/movies/shows come to life and you have certain info on some or all of them, please, for the community's sake, keep it to yourself.

It's at level: "F around and find out." And it may be the reason we can't have nice things.

Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: GA-MBIT and Sledge
Fine, but, please, don't forget this post from earlier. Would hate to lose ST over posts on this forum. Realize it isn't a leak but it isn't also permanently outside.

Can't blame a guest for taking photos during a studio tour that allows photos to be taken.

100% on Universal for leaving the door open when they know there's an active fan community looking for HHN updates.

Can't blame a guest for taking photos during a studio tour that allows photos to be taken.

100% on Universal for leaving the door open when they know there's an active fan community looking for HHN updates.

Not blaming the guest. Not going to blame an overworked employee who might've accidentally left a door open and might lose their job either. Not really blaming anyone, just trying to prevent a wildfire that may/may not happen.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
I'm sorry, I'm tired of the insinuation ST was ever at risk because of stuff like this. It's a soundstage with an open door with the backsides of some wooden facades visible. We don't actually know what's in there, but based on the credible intel we do have, it's likely Stranger Things.

The Universal Parks News Today article, even labeled as a rumor, feels likely to cause more concern amongst the powers that be than any guesses thrown out on a forum, however well-informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.