Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 236 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I get it, but I also feel like it sets a weird tone for the thread to openly mock the idea of leaked info going wrong. Obviously this time isn't going to amount to anything, no construction worker will get fired over this or whatever. But I feel like the thread does hold some responsibility to treat issues like this with caution, or at the very least not mock the idea of doing so. That kind of culture only serves to further threaten the livelihoods of people on the team or the insiders that supply the info people on this thread are so unreasonably ravenous for.

For anyone who remembers, was the head spinning room in Orlando’s version of The Exorcist house round?

For some reason, I feel like it was.

Guys, I get it, but I also feel like it sets a weird tone for the thread to openly mock the idea of leaked info going wrong. Obviously this time isn't going to amount to anything, no construction worker will get fired over this or whatever. But I feel like the thread does hold some responsibility to treat issues like this with caution, or at the very least not mock the idea of doing so. That kind of culture only serves to further threaten the livelihoods of people on the team or the insiders that supply the info people on this thread are so unreasonably ravenous for.

There's a difference between pointing out that something in plain view is likely a heavily speculated IP versus leaking highly protected details that were in no way accessible to the public. In either a case, I am now not under the impression we were ever in danger of losing an IP due to leaks this year.

I think so - I remember one room was curved and pretty sure it was the one that included the vomit scene
I knew in the head spin scene that the path curved like a half circle, but I couldn’t remember if the room itself had the walls curved.

If so, that could also account for the curved wall spotted in Hollywood.

So bring on The Exorcist Take 2: Pazuzu Boogaloo!

There's a difference between pointing out that something in plain view is likely a heavily speculated IP versus leaking highly protected details that were in no way accessible to the public. In either a case, I am now not under the impression we were ever in danger of losing an IP due to leaks this year.
A few months ago someine came on here saying we were at risk of losing an IP if it was leaked if I’m thinking correctly

are we sure that’s where a HHN house is going and that’s not just one of the many soundstages that actually shoot productions there? That could literally be anything, like I literally saw a shape like that today on our lot here in Atlanta

Is there a thread or a story somewhere about this? I’d love to read more, I’m intrigued now.

Check the replies

Yeah, our unmasking guide last year mentioned weird things that happened in that house while she gave tours. She shared a picture from her phone of something she saw (honestly can't remember what it was of, specifically) but she said that house freaked her and other guides out.

EDIT - reading that thread jogged my memory - our guide was definitely sharing her camera roll, so either she's the same guide Tim had or it's a story they share. But definitely made me not want to enter an Exorcist house, ever.

Reactions: TableYe and Allison
Just went to get TLOU tee at five & dime and a had a chat with a guest services TM who was buying it for a friend cast in the house. I know take TM info with a grain of salt but he said Monsters gets announced next week. Exorcist early July, and Stranger Things in late July with frequent fear. All original stuff in early August because rehearsals begin August 8. Just sharing as it makes sense and he seemed like he knew what he was talking about, not just going off the forums. Anyway, back to lurking I go.

Just went to get TLOU tee at five & dime and a had a chat with a guest services TM who was buying it for a friend cast in the house. I know take TM info with a grain of salt but he said Monsters gets announced next week. Exorcist early July, and Stranger Things in late July with frequent fear. All original stuff in early August because rehearsals begin August 8. Just sharing as it makes sense and he seemed like he knew what he was talking about, not just going off the forums. Anyway, back to lurking I go.

I mean, even if this is all built on the TM’s assumptions and educated guesses, this is not an implausible timeline.

I did pretty well with these predictions last year (delays aside), so Ima take another crack at it! Predictions for when we'll get our remaining announcements:
  • June 29th (or week of) - Monsters announcement. About the same time they announced it in 2019, and about the same time they announced Horrors of Blumhouse last year. Plus, just get it out of the way since everybody knows it's coming.

• July 13th (or week of) - The Exorcist: Believer. I think it's around this time they'll drop the first trailer for the movie, so a good time to also reveal it's getting a house!

• July 27th or 28th - Stranger Things 4 along with Frequent Fear. Exact same time Weeknd was announced last year, and once again saving the biggest IP for last.

• August 15th - Original houses and scare zones.

• September 1st - OPENING NIGHT!

Captain America Movie GIF by Knives Out

Well I guess I need to dive down the rabbit hole of the haunted Exorcist house.

Any other examples of houses that had things like this?

I still can’t believe they are really going through with the Exorcist house. We haven’t received anything for that movie yet unless they tie it in with the original one or do a Blumhouse mash up.

Also, just the fact that they are doing another house for a movie that people won’t see until mid-October is kind of crazy. They must really have faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.