Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 235 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just sitting here trying to figure out where this "house facade" is at lol. All I see is a hallway and a circular wall.

The thought of Netflix pulling out because guests were able to see plywood from the tram is hilarious.
Yeah I'm not understanding what the circular wall has to do with ST. I saw someone mention the demogorgon arena but uh.. I don't think that was a circle. Maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I'm just sitting here trying to figure out where this "house facade" is at lol. All I see is a hallway and a circular wall.

The thought of Netflix pulling out because guests were able to see plywood from the tram is hilarious.
It’s the two photos I posted. Unfortunately it was taken out in broad daylight where the inside is dark but if you look closely you can barely make out what looks to be an old house.

Speaking of Hollywood and Stranger Things - I'm not sure if this is the right place, but wasn't the supposed bad blood between Universal and Netflix because of Hollywood? What exactly happened there?

Reactions: Ahmanet
Speaking of Hollywood and Stranger Things - I'm not sure if this is the right place, but wasn't the supposed bad blood between Universal and Netflix because of Hollywood? What exactly happened there?
Probably because The Hollywood version of 2019s house was awful. Their Mindflayer looked like it was made from toilet paper rolls. Their finished product wasn’t really up to par so that would make a few people upset.

Probably because The Hollywood version of 2019s house was awful. Their Mindflayer looked like it was made from toilet paper rolls. Their finished product wasn’t really up to par so that would make a few people upset.
How did Netflix feel about Hill House? I would argue it was worse than ST 2019.

And yes, I understand the pandemic hit HHN pretty hard that year, but I do not think Hill House would've been different if the pandemic never existed.

Whatever bad blood may have existed over the 2019 Mind flayer is pretty definitively over. Hill House came in 2021, and Netflix was allegedly open to licensing ST in 2022.

I never saw anything from the Hollywood house - I'll have to look it up.

Although - I assume these rights holders are able to do walkthroughs of the houses prior to the event to give approval and whatnot?

I don't see them announcing ST next, while on one hand I could see them announcing two big IP's back to back...I honestly think something like ST is best as the last IP to be announced as a major mic drop which coincides with the release of FFP's.
I think Monsters is next to be announced and then ST.
I never saw anything from the Hollywood house - I'll have to look it up.

Although - I assume these rights holders are able to do walkthroughs of the houses prior to the event to give approval and whatnot?
Even then you can end up with a not so great finished product.

Status
Not open for further replies.