Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 239 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The story didn't even make sense or connect tbh. One of the monsters die in our house at random in egypt and then you're in london over there and they are fighting you. it made literally no sense whatsoever.
I'm fully convinced they were never actually meant to connect. Marketing said "heeeey these houses connect, right?" and the design teams were like "uh.. if you want them to, sure."

Also - question regarding house locations. I know we're interested in seeing what sort of venue a house is using (SS/parade/tent) so we know what to expect as far as sets.

But is there any actual difference between the soundstages? Any bigger than others?

I'm fully convinced they were never actually meant to connect. Marketing said "heeeey these houses connect, right?" and the design teams were like "uh.. if you want them to, sure."

Also - question regarding house locations. I know we're interested in seeing what sort of venue a house is using (SS/parade/tent) so we know what to expect as far as sets.

But is there any actual difference between the soundstages? Any bigger than others?

The "connect" gimmick would be something only the die-hards care about--so I don't think marketing would have anything to do with it.

I usually just kind of lurk around, but I kind of just wanted to share my ideas about where things will be located this year. I'm not an insider at all, this is just a list I compiled based on what has been said.

Very Confident:
F&F (Blumhouse 3): Chucky
New Parade Warehouse (Weeknd): The Last of Us
Old Parade Warehouse (Legends Collide): Monsters Paris
Sprung Tent 1 (Descendants): Robert Johnson Folktale House
Sprung Tent 2 (Bugs): Oddfellow's Dustbowl Carnival
Soundstage 24B (Pier): Dueling Dragons

Somewhat Confident
Soundstage 24A: Stranger Things 4

Not Confident at All
SS23A (Hellblock): Blood Moon Cult (Not confident in the location but I am on the theme of the house).
SS23B (Halloween): Exorcist (Original)
SS22 (Coven): Some Kind of Sasquatch

Those last three houses are up in the air in terms of locations, I know alot of people were saying Exorcist is in 22 and I can totally see that.

As for zones:

Somewhat Confident:
Central Park (Scarecrow): Jungle
NY (Sweet Revenge): Vamp '69 (or maybe some other year)
Plaza of the Stars (Horros of Halloween): Oddfellow

Not Confident:
San Francisco (Conjure): Dark Christmas
M3gan Roaming Horde

No Idea
Whatever is in Hollywood (Graveyard)

And finally, people have been saying Nightmare Fuel is coming back this year. Not confident on that, especially with the casting call for tumblers, but that's a thing.
Fuel Girls have been hinting at a return way too hard on Instagram for them not to be coming back.

I think a different way to look at it is Nightmare Fuel may look a little different which is what everyone wants.
Nightmare Fuel is coming back, but it's going to look different. Rumor is the opening bed scene is done.

Additionally, Universal lost an IP due to the writer's strike. Am I going to say which one? No I am not.

Nightmare Fuel is coming back, but it's going to look different. Rumor is the opening bed scene is done.

Additionally, Universal lost an IP due to the writer's strike. Am I going to say which one? No I am not.
I mean Beleiver is the only IP that is ongoing and could be affected by the strikes if it needs rewrites and is being pulled from this years release schedule.

It would have to be Exorcist Believer because ST is already something written and has been out for over a year. They wouldn't have to write anything up for it. I knew Exorcist felt wrong and like it wouldn't come to the event. Is it too late for Evil Dead Rise lol?
I believe it’s Exorcist but doesn't the house have to be written up also so maybe it has to do with that for StrTh 4.

• Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
Exactly would not make sense to lose an IP based on an already written season of the show. Exorcist is really the only ongoing IP that can be affected by it, considering how bad is tested I'm willing to bet they want to do rewrites and reshoots for it, probably will get pulled from releasing this year

Bill Hader Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Status
Not open for further replies.