Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 264 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to add this here because I’ve seen a lot of people talking about a house being a witch based house or a Salem house. It’s neither, it’s more of a cult based house who practices human sacrifice. It’s more along the lines of Midsommer than anything witch based.

Also for the house that seems to be Bigfoot on the spec map there seems to be two competing rumors. There are Bigfoot rumors and there are still some holiday/Krampus based house rumors. I still believe the yeti/Bigfoot rumors because I’ve heard it more recently but I would not be surprised if the house does indeed change on the next spec map.
If there even is a next one. The event is so close that announcements are going to have to start being a heck of a lot more frequent, meaning there’s almost no reason for another map.

Also, I just want my Monsters announcement as these other IPs we know what to expect (assuming they all come to fruition), but we don’t know much about Monsters apart from it being set in Paris.

If there even is a next one. The event is so close that announcements are going to have to start being a heck of a lot more frequent, meaning there’s almost no reason for another map.

Also, I just want my Monsters announcement as these other IPs we know what to expect (assuming they all come to fruition), but we don’t know much about Monsters apart from it being set in Paris.
So we have three shared IPs left to be announced: Stranger Things, The Exorcist, and Universal Monsters. Universal is now in the position to announce all three of these over the next three weeks, week by week. It might sound crazy, but it really lines up perfectly and it would roll us right into Midsummer Scream with one of the Originals over in Hollywood being announced.

Which would then lead us into August with a bunch of announcements for both Coasts. The next few weeks could be crazy.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
So we have three shared IPs left to be announced: Stranger Things, The Exorcist, and Universal Monsters. Universal is now in the position to announce all three of these over the next three weeks, week by week. It might sound crazy, but it really lines up perfectly and it would roll us right into Midsummer Scream with one of the Originals over in Hollywood being announced.

Which would then lead us into August with a bunch of announcements for both Coasts. The next few weeks could be crazy.
I can see universal using midsummer scream as the universal monsters house announcement or like you said a Hollywood specific house

FFP/Multi-Night tickets are not going away... but I've been predicting, especially after last year, that blackout dates will be more prevalent along with other changes and ridiculous price increases. Even though attendance is down, they still increased APs by $100... so HHN will probably see that as well.
Not asking you to burn any sources, but ... specific dates like Opening Night and 10/31, or more general, like Sundays?

ETA: I don't think too many would be bummed if Hell Week was blocked out, as an example.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I would think it would be an original since their Midsummer panel is not until 4 pm PST so i dont think universal orlando want to wait until 7 Pm est to put out theirs

I would think it would be an original since their Midsummer panel is not until 4 pm PST so i dont think universal orlando want to wait until 7 Pm est to put out theirs
I'm fairly certain Murdy stated that an Original would be announced during the panel. July 30th will pretty much be a day for Hollywood only.

EDIT: Murdy Tweeted that a house would be announced during Midsummer, but didn't clarify whether it will be an IP or an Original, but I think it's safe to assume it will be an Original house.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robstorm
Hey I never bought multi-night tickets before (hopefully) this year, so I'm new to this level of panic :lmao:
last year had a pretty big panic and a big worry for price increases, but the price increase ended up only being about $50 on average i believe, taking into account every pass type? I wouldnt worry too much about it. Universal has also upgraded their new HHN model for passholders in the past 3 years (food stands, improved merch, merch drops) so it wouldnt make a ton of sense for them to do away with ffp, so I would not stress.

We did it guys, we made it to the "will they kill FFP this year????" Part of spec season! Opening night is getting closer and closer!!
It's kind of impressive that we manage to have this same discussion every year with no reason to assume it, without it ever coming to fruition, and with insiders always saying over and over again that it's not happening.

Lord Of The Rings Circles GIF by Max

-runs back to hide in the construction thread where real, tangible things are actually happening-

Status
Not open for further replies.