Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 293 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about all of which we already knew about thanks to info that came from here.

They admitted last year that their 'sources' were these forums and the Discord servers.
We did know about all this already :lmao: :lmao:

But I do wonder where they got “The Weeknd Nightmare bar” from??(I know it won’t be coming but where did it come from :lmao: )

Reactions: HHN Maddux
We did know about all this already :lmao: :lmao:

But I do wonder where they got “The Weeknd Nightmare bar” from??(I know it won’t be coming but where did it come from :lmao: )
I’m honestly starting to wonder if this guy’s “sources” are being fed fake info to see if they can track down leakers. This guy drives me mad. He post haphazard specs every year and it’s always clickbait. Yesterday he said give me a 100 likes on the Weekend clue and I will post another clue.

I know people were talking about wearing sunglasses for the light adjustment, before going into the houses. Has anyone actually forgot to do that and went into the house blind? I did that one year for the Ash Vs Evil Dead house. When I went into the house I couldn't see anything at all and I walked the wrong way into a scare actor's boo hole. Has that ever happened to anyone here? I'll never forget that, he had to help me get back on the right track.

That happened to me last year, did Stay and Scream and went into Spirits of the Coven. Couldn't see diddly squat, and everyone that was around me was in the same boat. Granted, it made for an incredibly memorable run due to that, the kicker being the couple that was behind me. The wife was in a wheelchair, and she was the only one who wore sunglasses, so she could see. However, her husband who was pushing her?...could NOT see. So all throughout the house I'm hearing the gong show that was "Left! Right! OH GOD, LEFT! LEFT!!!!" Hands down the best run-through I had in that house.

While I don't recommend that if you're only going one night, but if you're going multiple nights, it might be worth giving a *literal* blind run a try!

Just about all of which we already knew about thanks to info that came from here.

They admitted last year that their 'sources' were these forums and the Discord servers.

It should also be noted that HoH literally bet their reputation that NOPE was coming to Orlando last year. It didn't, therefore, they have no reputation. Plain and simple.

Last edited:
That happened to me last year, did Stay and Scream and went into Spirits of the Coven. Couldn't see diddly squat, and everyone that was around me was in the same boat. Granted, it made for an incredibly memorable run due to that, the kicker being the couple that was behind me. The wife was in a wheelchair, and she was the only one who wore sunglasses, so she could see. However, her husband who was pushing her?...could NOT see. So all throughout the house I'm hearing the gong show that was "Left! Right! OH GOD, LEFT! LEFT!!!!" Hands down the best run-through I had in that house.

While I don't recommend that if you're only going one night, but if you're going multiple nights, it might be worth giving a blind run a try!

It should also be noted that HoH literally bet their reputation that NOPE was coming to Orlando last year. It didn't, therefore, they have no reputation. Plain and simple.
Guess what, Toby…

1690241249948.gif

Reactions: garpeel and Tobias
Can’t wait for Thursday’s announcement of… CHUCKY.
Animated GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.