Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 302 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought - yes, we may have gotten full reveal mid-August in the past. However, in the past, HHN didn't start THIS EARLY. So, wouldn't it make sense that we would have to get more sooner? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part. I will say if the only announcement today is Chucky, I'm going to break something.

That logo spacing, googled circus fonts, stock image background. UCM missing. Whoever made this leak needs to step up their game next year.
What is this supposed to even leak? What has been on the spec map about a month?

Heard that last year and it was literally a picture of the back of the HHN shirt. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is the same thing.

Reactions: Ahmanet
If y’all really think that leak is real then you need to really look how grainy the background image is. There is NO way they will use that for the house shirt. The artistic creativity is devoid.

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
I just don't understand why Minions had to be TODAY. They should've had HHN announcements today than Minions tomorrow. Makes no sense :expressionless:

Lets Go GIF by NOPE

• Haha
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Status
Not open for further replies.