Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 335 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackout section with his voice surrounding/taunting you before the void scare.

No inside information, just what I would do.

As for the blackout tunnel, as someone else suggested (can't find the comment), I think it would be excellently used for an Invisible Man scare in Unmasked. Completely dark, his taunting voice surrounding you, before BAM!, he's right in your face.
‘Twas me!

Also, the spinning vortex of doom is most often used to signal a transition to another plane/realm. Given that fact, it seems tailor made for any of the three houses taking us to the afterlife: Darkest Deal, Oddfellow, or The Exorcist.

Of those three, I would think the Originals are more likely contenders as they would not have to justify its usage to an IP holder.

M3GAN with CHAINSAWS

As a side note - I'm not looking forward to all the people getting Surfer Boy Pizza and loudly shouting "TRYYY BEFORE YOU DENY HAHAHA"
I can imagine all the people screaming the lyrics to 'Running up that hill' in the line and while inside the Stranger Things house.

• Sad
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I too hate when people have fun in a theme park

In all seriousness, I'm all for having fun until it starts to affect the experience of others. I haven't noticed too many significant issues at Horror Nights specifically since I started attending again in 2021, but we don't want the event's equivalent of screaming the Ghost Host narration in the stretching room, either.

I can imagine all the people screaming the lyrics to 'Running up that hill' in the line and while inside the Stranger Things house.
M3GAN with CHAINSAWS

As a side note - I'm not looking forward to all the people getting Surfer Boy Pizza and loudly shouting "TRYYY BEFORE YOU DENY HAHAHA"
Or stopping the flow of the house to do air guitar to "Master Of Puppets"
Thanks for the ideas guys :)

Hope to see you in the fog!

In all seriousness, I'm all for having fun until it starts to affect the experience of others. I haven't noticed too many significant issues at Horror Nights specifically since I started attending again in 2021, but we don't want the event's equivalent of screaming the Ghost Host narration in the stretching room, either.
I was worried about this when Ghostbusters game - but luckily I didn't witness anything like that.

I've fully resigned myself to hearing "Try Before You Deny" 50 times a night though

Reactions: garpeel
So this is very much a huge reach, but...

With the checkerboard patterns, what are the chances this could be a FNaF booth? Could be some good old corporate synergy with the movie coming up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.