Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 228 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thats Fine GIF by South Park

If by some miracle we are now getting Weeknd...

#TEAMSTELLAFORTHEWIN!

Can't a house still be impacted even if it's built? Not trying to argue it isn't Insidious (assuming there was a change), but weren't Scream and Evil Dead Rise pretty much built before they got changed in their respective years?
They can. However, Scream was a suburban setting which allowed Purge to easily take its place and EDR was replaced with an original. GB has very specific iconography (which Purge and Hive had to just accept), which would require a sizable rework to become a different IP. AQP is a farm designed for large puppets, so that would HAVE to turn into an original.

Insidious isn’t built at all because they’re still building the tents.
So if Insidious was swapped out it would definitely be for Weeknd? Or are you just saying that if Weeknd ends being being the theoretical replacement it’s only because a higher up demanded it?
If it’s Weeknd. I currently have no reason to believe it’s Weeknd.

And if it IS Weeknd, then that’s the last minute replacement house fans were so worried about. Insiders have known Weeknd was coming to Hollywood and NOT coming to Orlando since February (from my understanding, Orlando A&D were indifferent to bringing him back). It’s extremely uncommon for such a definitive “there not here” rumor to be false. So, (if true) this fairly sudden change could mean it’s a directive from higher.
For whatever it's worth, I heard in mid-April that Weeknd was upgraded from scarezone to house, so I'm sure it was still true in February.

I haven't heard much more on this rumor since, so I'd consider it weak.

Even I said The Weeknd was only going to be a scare zone in my podcast from March. House ""rumors"" came later.

For whatever it's worth, I heard in mid-April that Weeknd was upgraded from scarezone to house, so I'm sure it was still true in February.

Even I said The Weeknd was only going to be a scare zone in my podcast from March. House ""rumors"" came later.
On the subject of scarezones, did you hear a rumor of a blumhouse scarezone coming?

I'm a believer until I walk into the house and see it's not Weeknd! #TeamPermitQueen

All joking aside, if Insidious (or any of the IPs) are actually no longer happening, I'd have to imagine they go for another IP? As much as I'd absolutely love it, I don't see them doing 7 originals.

Last edited:
I'm a believer until I walk into the house and see it's not Weeknd! #TeamPermitQueen

All joking aside, if Insidious (or any of the IPs) have actually been dropped, I'd have to imagine they go for another IP? As much as I'd absolutely love it, I don't see them doing 7 originals.
I'm starting to understand now that originals are pretty much better than most IP houses.

That tweet, (which I also cannot see cause apparently I am blocked) has a hashtag for HHN33, so I guess it applies to Orlando specifically.
do you think the rumors of the weeknd house are still holding up even tho they are considered weak? for example are you still standing by it until it isn’t well known ?