Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 238 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just anecdotal, not a blogger or “direct local” (live in Miami) but definitely a superfan and already had hotel booked to arrive Thursday for all of opening weekend with whichever ffp/rof I end up getting. I am more than willing to tack this on to my trip (also going with my mom who is all in as well) because of lower wait times, smaller crowds, and staggered entrances (even though a group might catch up to us if we have a repeat of one of our darkest deal rope drop encounters where we were stuck in a pitch black room with no indication of where to go next lol).

If it really works how they've described it, it really feels like a “bang for your buck” scenario and I just hope that the onsale for this isnt like a beyonce or taylor swift concert where i have all of 10 seconds to get a ticket (or like VQ at disney lol)

Further info that influences our decision to buy tickets for the extra night is the fact that my bday falls on August 31st, so its the first time i’ll actually spend my birthday [weekend] at HHN, dream come true. This extra day is a cherry on top.

There’s definitely a crowd for this event outside of bloggers/influencers, even have a few friends who have messaged me about being interested. But it definitely seems that they are trying to price some people out. However, someone who’d be willing to go on a peak night with express may also look at this and want to change their plans.

Big fan of all of the shake-ups theyve had this year between house announcements and this. Feels very fresh and i have no idea whats going on, feels great lol

ETA: Just had a buddy of mine send a tiktok about this extra day to our main group chat, it’s existence is definitely reaching people outside of the “inner circle” who scour for announcements and news. To my knowledge this friend has never even been to horror nights, so the news is definitely spreading

Last edited:
HHN still struggles to retain talent to keep houses full with SAs for two months, can't imagine what happens if you ask them to run additional nights for premium nights.

HHN needs to solve capacity issues, not lock additional nights behind premium experiences.
This is absolutely correct. Are there any rumors at all for new ways 33 might address capacity? The second show rumors seem to have fizzled…

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
As discussed on the Discord, we thinking we'll see our first IP announced with Premium Scream tickets on the 6th?

John Krasinski GIF by A Quiet Place Part II

Why? Just curious, really. I haven't had any age related issues, crying brats, etc on my trips

Oh, I have actually seen that, lol. I was thinking younger. I have no problem with an adult night, but those worthless teens grow into worthless adults, so you can't avoid them for long

everyone always complains about the teens but in the entire time i have gone i only have problems with drunks, almost every night, my personal experience, its always the drunks
instead of an age limit maybe there could be a dry night-liquor limit lol

There’s definitely a crowd for this event outside of bloggers/influencers, even have a few friends who have messaged me about being interested. But it definitely seems that they are trying to price some people out. However, someone who’d be willing to go on a peak night with express may also look at this and want to change their plans.
$350 is expensive, but I would much rather pay for this than 1-day + express if I could only visit one night.

Average price to attend HHN 1-night w/ Express is $271 this year (avg. 1-night is $95, avg. Express is $176). $78 dollar difference, or about what you would spend in food anyways... (need to eat about 2 pizza fries, get a souvenir cup, and then 4 refills to make up the difference based on last year's F&B pricing - doable).

This is absolutely correct. Are there any rumors at all for new ways 33 might address capacity? The second show rumors seem to have fizzled…
Who knows? Still holding out hope that the rumored Hollywood SZ is a popular IP to draw people away from the NY/SF zones a bit.

From a F&B perspective, the two new DreamWorks locations follow the same model as the other newer booths installed throughout the parks that can change menus/offerings. So hoping they can "push back" the house portal that will be at this side of the park so they can get some much needed capacity.

Also... with no more houses entering at the E.T. queue... can we get that ride online during HHN? Even if it's limited hours. Pls Universal

$350 is expensive, but I would much rather pay for this than 1-day + express if I could only visit one night.

Average price to attend HHN 1-night w/ Express is $271 this year (avg. 1-night is $95, avg. Express is $176). $78 dollar difference, or about what you would spend in food anyways... (need to eat about 2 pizza fries, get a souvenir cup, and then 4 refills to make up the difference based on last year's F&B pricing - doable).
Doable is an understatement when you consider the amount of specialty food they offer at the event now. Pizza fries, walking taco, specialty mels burger, chucky popcorn chicken, oddfellow hot dog, ST pizza/sandwich, LOU raviloi and corn dog, and thats just last year. So much specialty food that you may actually be able to try it all in one noght if it’s grab and go and individually portioned. If thats the case its a no brainer.

Doable is an understatement when you consider the amount of specialty food they offer at the event now. Pizza fries, walking taco, specialty mels burger, chucky popcorn chicken, oddfellow hot dog, ST pizza/sandwich, LOU raviloi and corn dog, and thats just last year. So much specialty food that you may actually be able to try it all in one noght if it’s grab and go and individually portioned. If thats the case its a no brainer.
Only outstanding question I have is if they are limiting how often one goes into each house.

Reactions: amar831