Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Haven't they stopped using meaningful codenames recently? I was under the impression they chose a category and randomly assigned names with no correlation to the house.
Yeah I think they used fruits and veggies last year but I can't remember if any of them actually had meaning

Reactions: Blysthon
Haven't they stopped using meaningful codenames recently? I was under the impression they chose a category and randomly assigned names with no correlation to the house.
They have meanings, they're just very loose most of the time. For example, TLOU last year was Pear cause Ellie and Joel are a pair of protagonists. Dragons was Pineapple cause pineapples look like they have dragon scales.

Interesting Sidenote: One of the permits mentions "Tent 1", which means we are either going to keep the Sprung Tents for this year at least or are getting new tents.

Last edited:
They have meanings, they're just very loose most of the time. For example, TLOU last year was Pear cause Ellie and Joel are a pair of protagonists. Dragons was Pineapple cause pineapples look like they have dragon scales.

Interesting Sidenote: One of the permits mentions "Tent 1", which means we are either going to keep the Sprung Tents for this year at least or are getting new tents.
I was told by someone just now:

Chucky = (his hair)
Tomato = Darkest Deal (throwing tomatoes on stage)
Grape = Exorcist (wine/priests)

I choose to believe Kiwi = Yeti because furry

Something like this would be pretty cool. This would only be possible if the plot of land the Sprungs are on isn't used for park expansion and pathways are widened/reworked to accommodate traffic coming in and out.

View attachment 20272

Figured I'd throw a bit more into it. Very professional, I know!

Gray = building
Red = entrance and queue at MIB
Green = entrance and queue at Freestyle
Blue = exit for both houses

Green would obviously have a few switchbacks, but.. yeah. Rough prediction!
View attachment 20274
If we could just combine these, that'd be magnificent

I know Legacy said do not read too much into the codenames, but I couldn't help of thinking The Strangers when I saw the code name smores:lmao:. Three ingredients in smores, three killers in The Strangers, as well as three movies coming next year.