Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thought not particularly surprising, it’s weird having almost zero legitimate rumors about the events content at this point. We usually have at least a couple of things to go on by February, though it feels like they are really cracking down on leaks and information in the last couple years
I've been thinking the same thing. This could mean:

A. The lineup is GREAT and they're really cracking down on leaks.

B. The lineup isn't worth leaking lol

I've been thinking the same thing. This could mean:

A. The lineup is GREAT and they're really cracking down on leaks.

B. The lineup isn't worth leaking lol

It could be a leak of "Casper the Friendly Ghost presents: Colder, Blinder Terror" and the influencers could still pay their rent with the increased hits.

No inside info but I do wonder if it's C. So much specific info leaked last year it made it easier to identify where the holes were. But also, it's only January--Dr. Jimmy's April 1 video (which was mostly jokes but with a serious rumor or two slipped in) was long considered the official start of speculation season.

It could be a leak of "Casper the Friendly Ghost presents: Colder, Blinder Terror" and the influencers could still pay their rent with the increased hits.

No inside info but I do wonder if it's C. So much specific info leaked last year it made it easier to identify where the holes were. But also, it's only January--Dr. Jimmy's April 1 video (which was mostly jokes but with a serious rumor or two slipped in) was long considered the official start of speculation season.
I'm getting HHN31 vibes for this year - not a bad thing, but that's just the feeling I get (without inside info of course)

The current IP barrel feels a bit dry, so I wonder if we could see another original-heavy year.

Maybe it’s just me but I honestly feel this would be a hit at hhn and could fix the mistakes of the original house.
Like it kinda checks all the boxes imo for original fans to love and for new fans to love
Fan favorite ghosts ✅
New scary ghosts✅
Original ghostbusters✅
New ghostbusters✅
Cool (no pun intended) new setting✅
Iconic locations✅

Idk just seems like a absolute no brainer to me and a great choice to bring back

Maybe it’s just me but I honestly feel this would be a hit at hhn and could fix the mistakes of the original house.
Like it kinda checks all the boxes imo for original fans to love and for new fans to love
Fan favorite ghosts ✅
New scary ghosts✅
Original ghostbusters✅
New ghostbusters✅
Iconic locations✅

Idk just seems like a absolute no brainer to me and a great choice to bring back

Man that movie actually looks really good with a great cast.

Fan favorite ghosts ✅
New scary ghosts✅
Original ghostbusters✅
New ghostbusters✅
Iconic locations✅

I could see Sony being totally up to bring it to the event, it's just a matter of if Uni wants to do the same

Reactions: Ahmanet
I could see Sony being totally up to bring it to the event, it's just a matter of if Uni wants to do the same
They're obviously doing something with Busters coming up (see previous post re: Ecto 1 purchase). So, they're already working with Sony as well. If you're already licensing for one thing...a second thing would be pretty natural.

Thought not particularly surprising, it’s weird having almost zero legitimate rumors about the events content at this point. We usually have at least a couple of things to go on by February, though it feels like they are really cracking down on leaks and information in the last couple years
I think we are just getting to the point in HHN’s life span that they are getting better at covering things up. I’d rather have the announcements just be surprised with rumored properties come up a week before each announcement to have us just second guessing what the reveal could contain.

It makes speculation more interesting the less we know.

I think we are just getting to the point in HHN’s life span that they are getting better at covering things up. I’d rather have the announcements just be surprised with rumored properties come up a week before each announcement to have us just second guessing what the reveal could contain.

It makes speculation more interesting the less we know.
The future of the Spec thread hangs in the balance!

In all seriousness, I would love to have at least 1 or 2 surprises each year.

Reactions: Ahmanet
You joke, but a second, family-oriented Halloween event in one of the two other parks isn’t the worst idea…
Yes, an overall increase in "generic" Halloween stuff/decor in the whole resort would be great.

For a resort that features the world's "premier" Halloween event each year... there's not much Halloween happening at all outside the event, at least when it comes to decor.