Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Very curious to see if we'll get any rumors for originals. My favorite part of spec season is figuring out what they could be about, if they're sequels, and hell, finding out it was way off base in the end (i.e. Dragon Slayer -> Dueling Dragons last year).

Sidenote: I'm wondering if AI scrapers are gonna be an issue in the run up, and we're gonna see some shoddy claim that Iron Maiden is coming considering how much we rib on that. World of Warcraft fans already did the same thing.

I mean it only took several years of begging for Universal Monsters and/or Killer Klowns, those finally happened...

I think back in 2012, it was either Killer Klowns or Gremlins that I tried to convince Creative Director (at the time), TJ Mannarino, it would be a huge hit at HHN :lol:

Although I'm putting out hopeful vibes for another defunct Lost Continent based house and/or a Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure house :eyes::p

• Love
Reactions: cenobyte
Very curious to see if we'll get any rumors for originals. My favorite part of spec season is figuring out what they could be about, if they're sequels, and hell, finding out it was way off base in the end
I hope the Alien rumor from last year comes back. Would love a good original alien house. Eventually I’d love a Major Sweets house, maybe even with him as the icon of the whole event.

Seems Alicia is hearing about a house based on the new Ghostbusters films for this year. And seeing how Frozen Empire is releasing next month, plus March I believe was the rumored time frame for our first announcement... Mayhaps?

Seems Alicia is hearing about a house based on the new Ghostbusters films for this year. And seeing how Frozen Empire is releasing next month, plus March I believe was the rumored time frame for our first announcement... Mayhaps?
I think March is a bit to early for an announcement, I’d wager on May-June.

Reactions: Grabnar
There have been several March announcements. Not saying that's what's happening this year, but it's definitely within the realm of possibility.
Just saying it’s best to push things out to avoid disappointment because way too many people look at those March announcements and always assume that’s when the first will come.
Even if it’s like you said, best to temper expectations for announcements when it’s more likely we will see them.