Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't mind walking at any theme park ... but they should almost add a Walking Time to the Wait Time signs if these maps happen lol

UPNT put out a GB story today , wonder if there will be some press release soon to announce "GB returns to Universal Parks" if these rumors end up being true

Reactions: saint.piss
So uh how does one get away with heelys at universal?

EDIT: So by the way I did look. Apparently heelys are hard to actually use and I may be fantasizing on speedy airport transit and being not poor in the past.

also what a strange site. I literally did not type it that way and got seemingly live edited on a self censored post.

Last edited:
So uh how does one get away with heelys at universal?

EDIT: So by the way I did look. Apparently heelys are hard to actually use and I may be fantasizing on speedy airport transit and being not poor in the past.

also what a strange site. I literally did not type it that way and got seemingly live edited on a self censored post.
Am I going crazy rn or something :skull:

Am I going crazy rn or something :skull:
Mad Norman Bates GIF

• Haha
Reactions: saint.piss
I don't mind walking at any theme park ... but they should almost add a Walking Time to the Wait Time signs if these maps happen lol

UPNT put out a GB story today , wonder if there will be some press release soon to announce "GB returns to Universal Parks" if these rumors end up being true
We will almost certainly get an ITM article titled "New Ghostbusters Attraction Coming to Universal Orlando!"

I've never used a step counter at HHN before, but I may do it this year just to see how many 10s of miles we walk lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ahmanet
If logistics demand incredibly long walks for several houses, that’s the way it’s gotta be this year. Hopefully after EU opens they can work on rearranging backstage to better accommodate HHN. The new walks would make this a very frustrating year for Uni to start curtailing multi-night tickets, however - as an out-of-towner, I’ll probably want to do the marching over a couple nights.

Last edited:
Only thing I'm not looking forward to is the hikes, this would be an opportune moment to see if the logistics work out where they can do a portal backstage and all the entrances and exits are in that backstage section so you don't have to renter the park for every individual house. (Best example is what Knott's Scary Farm does for the four backstage houses in Ghost Town.)
This could fix most of the possible issues. Having a consolidated entry/exit area for multiple houses would be wonderful. Something that isn’t logical, but popped in my mind last year is that I wouldn’t have minded the walk to Oddfellow nearly as much if the exit to the house directly led into Darkest Deal and you got two houses for that walk. Something along the same thought process would be great.

If they actually put two houses that deep into the backstage area, I’d legitimately consider a foldable electric trike if I had a a FF pass. Obviously the event intrinsically involves a lot of walking given that all of the houses except the F&F location are outside of the park, but over a mile of walking to see two houses is ridiculous.

Just parking your car, walking into the park, doing those two houses and then leaving is about 2.5 miles of walking.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Okay, I’m going to be upfront about this and break the act. So, a friend of mine sent a fake email memo from Universal in a Discord server as a troll. So, I decided to take that memo, looked up a bunch of random desserts to fill in the remaining slots of zones and houses, looked at the calendar app, and picked out random dates. That’s how this “leak” was born. It got way too out of hand, faster than I anticipated. Sorry for all the commotion and frustration I caused. You may resume your speculation.

Also, this was way too real. The "CONFIDENTIAL DO NOT SHARE" part probably added to its authenticity and got it instantly taken down by the mods. If I ever do something like this in the near future, I'll make sure to make it more evident that it's fake.

Okay, I’m going to be upfront about this and break the act. So, a friend of mine sent a fake email memo from Universal in a Discord server as a troll. So, I decided to take that memo, looked up a bunch of random desserts to fill in the remaining slots of zones and houses, looked at the calendar app, and picked out random dates. That’s how this “leak” was born. It got way too out of hand, faster than I anticipated. Sorry for all the commotion and frustration I caused. You may resume your speculation.

Also, this was way too real. The "CONFIDENTIAL DO NOT SHARE" part probably added to its authenticity and got it instantly taken down by the mods. If I ever do something like this in the near future, I'll make sure to make it more evident that it's fake.

To be clear, do not ever do something like this in the future.