Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 145 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
American Music Awards 2019 GIF by AMAs
Strongly agree. This is great.

• Love
Reactions: saint.piss
Weeknd in F&F queue..?

Or possibly the zone he's creating music for goes in San Fran? That's where the Rob Zombie was in 29.
I could see that working for Dawn FM actually, with the outdoor section being the radio DJ as a break between “songs”. Also dumping out into a Weeknd scarezone with themed bar would work very well also. The question is, however, would it be as popular this time round? I’d say probably yes, with caveats. Remember, HHN is not just aimed at us huge fans - there needs to be broader public appeal.

Also from memory the first Weeknd house didn’t have tall grand sets typical for a soundstage house, so I could see it working in F&F.

I could see that working for Dawn FM actually, with the outdoor section being the radio DJ as a break between “songs”. Also dumping out into a Weeknd scarezone with themed bar would work very well also. The question is, however, would it be as popular this time round? I’d say probably yes, with caveats. Remember, HHN is not just aimed at us huge fans - there needs to be broader public appeal.

Also from memory the first Weeknd house didn’t have tall grand sets typical for a soundstage house, so I could see it working in F&F.
Iirc part of the initial rumor was that it would be narratively similar to Singapore's version, with part of the house being After Hours and then transitioning into Dawn FM. F&F's design lends itself nicely to that, which makes me inclined to believe it

Unrelated to the current discussion, but - Google Maps updated their satellite views, and it looks like the images were taken during HHN last year. Because there are very visible scare zone props on the streets lol

Kinda cool to look at!
The real question is can we see the ST house facades?

Honestly thinking similar. If you do that of a house, scarezone, and make the Peacock Bar to a Weeknd Bar (like the one at USH); that’d essentially turn San Fran into almost of a “party” area combined with the branding and aesthetics of The Weeknd.
literally the worst place to put an IP-branded scare zone with a major following

dear god help the scare actors and coordinators lol

The Weeknd, A Quiet Place, and Insidious would probably be the front runners.

Kill me but I’d take Dawn FM over NOES.
But I am biased, Dawn FM might be my favorite album of all time…

DawnFM's probably my favorite Weeknd album for the sake of the cohesive structure and pacing being incredibly elite. The MV's also gives a really good basis to go buckwild on the matter; especially if they shine in on Purgatory and the ever-changing landscape of what it could be.

Reactions: theuberguberman
The Weeknd, A Quiet Place, and Insidious would probably be the front runners.

Kill me but I’d take Dawn FM over NOES.
But I am biased, Dawn FM might be my favorite album of all time…
I think The Weeknd as a house could potentially make up for some not feeling the IP lineup is that strong this year

What’s going on with Beetlejuice this year?
I'm just saying it would make a lot of sense to bring back Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue this year to promote the sequel... Put it in Animal Actors and boom you have a 2nd show that would eat up a lot of capacity. That idea makes a lot more sense than Harold & Kumar which hasn't been relevant for 13 years lol