Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 146 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think The Weeknd as a house could potentially make up for some not feeling the IP lineup is that strong this year
I think the only problem with this is that most people are speculating that since the weekend was rumored to be doing music for a scarezone the scarezones would be the only thing at HHN featuring The Weeknd and we might not get a house. Hopefully this changes because the weekend was one of the best houses on both coasts and I'm sure almost everyone wants him to make a return. The lineup may not seem strong but this is just speculation hopefully insidious and ghostbusters are the only IPS that say. I wouldn't mind if anything else changed.

Reactions: theuberguberman
Preview of the crowds inside the Weeknd scarezone and house entrance

Germany Football GIF by FIFA
Cool! That frees up the rest of the houses for those of us who do not give a crap. LOL

Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters as key IPs would make me a very happy camper, but boy, there’d be some howls. Strong merch and lagoon show potential, though.

It’s kind of amusing given how little we know that so much discussion seems to center on which of a collection of rather unexciting IPs will end up in the event’s one really awful venue. Will none of our insiders show pity and throw out a crumb or two about the originals?

Reactions: Ahmanet
WinkBeetlejuice and Ghostbusters as key IPs would make me a very happy camper, but boy, there’d be some howls. Strong merch and lagoon show potential, though.

It’s kind of amusing given how little we know that so much discussion seems to center on which of a collection of rather unexciting IPs will end up in the event’s one really awful venue. Will none of our insiders show pity and throw out a crumb or two about the originals?
Sweet Revenge seems like a very solid lead ;)

Beetle juice and Ghostbusters are some heavy hitters but may I ask if any of you think we will get mature/high age rated houses this year? I would want some Gorey or just straight up disturbing IPS. I know Hollywood might get something disturbing with their IP exclusive but other than that I just straight up have to know.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Beetle juice and Ghostbusters are some heavy hitters but may I ask if any of you think we will get mature/high age rated houses this year? I would want some Gorey or just straight up disturbing IPS. I know Hollywood might get something disturbing with their IP exclusive but other than that I just straight up have to know.
Originals do gore better

I feel that The Weeknd would deserve a better location than F&F. I know we say that the location doesn’t matter because tents have had a good track record, but F&F feels way to crammed to put anything beyond small props per room when the property has a lot of visuals to play with

I feel that The Weeknd would deserve a better location than F&F. I know we say that the location doesn’t matter because tents have had a good track record, but F&F feels way to crammed to put anything beyond small props per room when the property has a lot of visuals to play with
If it’s a replacement/upgrade from scare zone, they may not have a choice, as all other locations are already spoken for. I’m speculating of course.

I love Beetlejuice and will see the new movie opening weekend ... but have zero interest in him getting a house , just doesn't translate well

So theoretically, if we see The Weeknd, A Quiet Place, Ghostbusters, Insidious, and Beetlejuice as the new IPs, four of the five of them have been to HHN in the past. Would that be a record of repeated IPs?

I know there would be different iterations, but the IP is still the same.

I missed all this spec yesterday about The Weeknd and I'm over here like...
Don't get your hopes up, it's only spec season, don't get your hopes up, it's only spec season

But dang I'd be lying if I said I'm not hopeful. I've been obsessed with The Weeknd since I looked into his stuff when he was speculated for 2022 because I was originally one of those "hE's NoT hOrRoR" people, but I was so sold on him after I watched his MVs. And the house just solidified it for me-- one of my all time favorites. Would be super excited to see them translate Dawn FM into a house