Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 312 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Im playing catch up after being on vacation but has everyone complained about the insane rise in ticket pricing yet?
That an insane rise. Be Universal is starting to really price ppl out. I’ve seen a few ppl say they had to get a different pass then they planned on due to the pricing.

We didn’t really talk about it, I think that was mostly overshadowed by the ffp with express selling out in a few hours.

Reactions: JunoSynth
Thinking this has to do with the Icon. And 33 the number itself. There is a pattern here. It’s just not as “in your face” as we think.

That an insane rise. Be Universal is starting to really price ppl out. I’ve seen a few ppl say they had to get a different pass then they planned on due to the pricing.

We didn’t really talk about it, I think that was mostly overshadowed by the ffp with express selling out in a few hours.
We talked a little about it, but the pricing people out argument fails when you see that the lowest one RoF price didn't increase at all. They made the premium ones much higher, but those should be higher and more premium.

I am loving that they joked about us all waiting for an announcement. Their social media is on point today.

We talked a little about it, but the pricing people out argument fails when you see that the lowest one RoF price didn't increase at all. They made the premium ones much higher, but those should be higher and more premium.
They did price ppl out of other passes. ROF didn’t change but that’s only one pass. The others got a huge increase in price, which didn’t in fact price ppl out for that pass and had them get a lower tier pass. Not saying priced out of the event but of the tickets.

they got us. they got us good

Donald Duck Lol GIF

They did price ppl out of other passes. ROF didn’t change but that’s only one pass. The others got a huge increase in price, which didn’t in fact price ppl out for that pass and had them get a lower tier pass. Not saying priced out of the event but of the tickets.
But they didn't price people out of the event. They can still go and enjoy the event. They are trying to price people out of premium options to have less of them. They are trying to fix issues with the event that cause issues for single ticket people.

But they didn't price people out of the event. They can still go and enjoy the event. They are trying to price people out of premium options to have less of them. They are trying to fix issues with the event that cause issues for single ticket people.

um... I said the same thing as you... I agree with you here.