Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 315 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
But do you really want to add two house exits on top of HNF exit? The latter alone overwhelms that area.
I don't, but it's the best option between these two options unfortunately. They could always put a temporary fence (like they already do) when HNF ends.

In an ideal scenario they would find a way to run house entrances & exits from DreamWorks to the older tents, and then use the MIB/FFL gate for the new tents and have them exit by the MIB restrooms.

1721663931923.png
Somewhat of a decent plan that doesn't require unnecessary walking. In a blue sky world, they would build a larger access point between MIB & (in the future) Pokemon to accommodate mass entry/exits from the houses.

I don't, but it's the best option between these two options unfortunately. They could always put a temporary fence (like they already do) when HNF ends.

In an ideal scenario they would find a way to run house entrances & exits from DreamWorks to the older tents, and then use the MIB/FFL gate for the new tents and have them exit by the MIB restrooms.

View attachment 22588
Somewhat of a decent plan that doesn't require unnecessary walking. In a blue sky world, they would build a larger access point between MIB & (in the future) Pokemon to accommodate mass entry/exits from the houses.
The only reason I disagree with placing the exit at that gate is, quite frankly, already they're gonna be pushing it with it being the entrance for two houses, because that gate is TINY. So to have it not only be the entrance, but exit for two houses? I just don't see it happening.

Although counterpoint that balances it out- Could say the exact same thing about the TLoU entrance last year (which was also the exit for Oddfellow and Darkest), yet they still made it work. I guess we'll find out!

The Beast, a haunted house in Kansas City, cost $35 a person to go through a single house. The line can get up typically two hours. Skipping the line is extra.

13th Floor in Jacksonville starts at roughly $25 (they surge) and up to $55 total to skip the line. For one house. Without skipping the line, it’s a 2 hour wait.

Netherlands is two houses back to back (single line). General admission is $25-$40 (surge) in advance ($30-$50 walkup). Skipping the line tickets are between $35 and $70 (surge/advance or walkup). All have additional service charges and reserved time slots.

$36 to skip the line at a premier haunted houses is on the cheap end.
Maybe so, but to be fair, the haunts you mentioned are houses that probably take 30 minutes or more to go through. The HHN houses take about five minutes each. Here in Chicago, there is a fabulous haunt called Hell's Gate. We go every year, and we get the Instant Entry which doubles the price of the ticket from $35 to $70. You can get a "VIP Pass which increases the ticket to $55 and a shorter wait time. Again, this haunt takes approx 45 minutes to go through because you start in a haunted woods and then go through the "mansion". I don't think this is a fair comparison.

Maybe so, but to be fair, the haunts you mentioned are houses that probably take 30 minutes or more to go through. The HHN houses take about five minutes each. Here in Chicago, there is a fabulous haunt called Hell's Gate. We go every year, and we get the Instant Entry which doubles the price of the ticket from $35 to $70. You can get a "VIP Pass which increases the ticket to $55 and a shorter wait time. Again, this haunt takes approx 45 minutes to go through because you start in a haunted woods and then go through the "mansion". I don't think this is a fair comparison.
10 houses ~ 5 min = 50 min.

It’s equal in a different capacity; and that doesn’t count the attraction access.

You forgot to include the hour long queue for each. (Maybe 2hrs+ for some)

I just made myself cringe from the thought of waittimes, not just for houses, but what we put ourselves through for rides/food
If they offered Express for food and beverages at the event I would be throwing my credit card at them immediately. I loath those lines..

You forgot to include the hour long queue for each. (Maybe 2hrs+ for some)

I just made myself cringe from the thought of waittimes, not just for houses, but what we put ourselves through for rides/food

If they offered Express for food and beverages at the event I would be throwing my credit card at them immediately. I loath those lines..

FDP = "Frequent Drink Pass"
**only available for blinky cup of doom
or just rent tiny golf cars for a premium extra exclusive express pass where you never stand up for the entire 8 hours by that point lol.
the carts can go through the houses and everything. drink and eat while driving it.
Happy Butler Bulldogs GIF by Butler University