Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 333 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
my favorite time of year!!!! LOL

- Has there been any rumblings for theming of the tribute store, that you may or may not be able to hint at?
- With all the cost cutting measures that universal has been implementing, is there any concerns for various HHN impacts such as detailing/ actors/ house lengths?
- With the reduction of certain tickets and increase in prices, and this new premium scream night. In your opinion, do you see universal trying to focus more on customer quality vs throughput?

1. No comment.

2. I'm not sure. Regarding HHN, it's funny how some (not saying you) just jump to budget cut as the answer for some issues. AFAIK - there were no budget cuts. They allocate the budget, and sometimes money runs out. I can't answer beyond that as I'm not 100% on the specifics.

3. I think they're trying to see what works that satisfy the complaint of being "too crowded". I wouldn't be surprised if there were some changes again next year (i.e. The Food Preview deal being one and done)

Now that it’s announced why didn’t Orlando choose to do The Weeknd again?
Different ideologies is my best guess. IDK why it was never considered as a house, though.

This is just a total guess on my end but maybe the Weeknd house at 31 didn’t do as strong popularity wise on the east coast as it did the west. So maybe Orlando’s team just wasn’t interested?

Def wasn’t that.

I do know Blumhouse wasn't always planned, and Demon Queens wasn't in Hollywood.

The other 3 were planned for a while. Read into that as you'd like. :lol:
Okay, reading in, was The Weeknd planned as a zone at one point?

Okay, reading in, was The Weeknd planned as a zone at one point?
I believe @Legacy has suggested a Dollhouse of the Damned zone was planned earlier in the season. Based on Brian’s comments about Demon Queens changing locations, maybe Dollhouse was planned for Hollywood and was then replaced with Demon Queens when Blumhouse pushed that idea out of San Francisco.

Edit: Founded the quote (below). Maybe more moving pieces here than I suggested.

Those and Devil Dogs.

For whatever it’s worth, one of the EARLIEST rumors I had heard was Dollhouse of the Damned 2. If you look at the framing of the truss in San Fran, it could absolutely be a dollhouse for a Toy-based zone.

And it’s easy enough to turn a dollhouse into a Blumhouse.

I believe @Legacy has suggested a Dollhouse of the Damned zone was planned earlier in the season. Based on Brian’s comments about Demon Queens changing locations, maybe Dollhouse was planned for Hollywood and was then replaced with Demon Queens when Blumhouse pushed that idea out of San Francisco.

Edit: Founded the quote (below). Maybe more moving pieces here than I suggested.
I'm not on the "anti-blumhouse train", but if they stole away a Dollhouse sequel/zone I might need to change that.

He hates us
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon