Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 343 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 33 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Still plenty of time to install the Cabana walk through ... or did the overall event announcement omit it?

Chucky, UCM, Jack and Stranger Things are the recent ones I can recall - maybe also no good theme option this year

Wanted to pull this over from the Construction thread - a post from @saint.piss showing a new house portal next to Kwik E Mart.

Wonder if we may actually see portals spread out more than we thought?
Two entrances between Nightmare Fuel and MiB (Goblins and Bloodlines), one near MiB bathrooms (Sinema), one over here by Kwik-E (Museum)?

Then some combo exit next to Coke refresh station (where TLoU entered). And then the remainder exit on new pathway being built left of Simpsons Ride?

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Two entrances between Nightmare Fuel and MiB (Goblins and Bloodlines), one near MiB bathrooms (Sinema), one over here by Kwik-E (Museum)?

Then some combo exit next to Coke refresh station (where TLoU entered). And then the remainder exit on new pathway being built left of Simpsons Ride?
Sounds like it could work well!

It's extremely disappointing that one of the biggest Halloween events in the country (that draws a LOT of money for the parks) has people that come up with original ideas. They even start the original ideas, and then they just completely abandon them.

Why? Because they're too complex for the general public? Because they're expensive? Because they don't matter and people will come anyway?
Well here is more about that heart :lmao: :lmao:

All the art this year is kinda eh. We lost a great asset last year that does a lot of great art for merch. The quality that has come out of this year isn’t even compared to what was, and it clearly shows.

Reactions: Grabnar
I may be in the minority with this, but the art for the event just doesn't really affect my excitement or anything regarding the event.

If I like the designs, I'll buy the merch. If I don't, I won't buy it.

I really disliked the art for HHN 27, but I'm not sure if that's an unpopular opinion or not lol