Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 125 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From HHN's Facebook:
Live Q&A tomorrow with T.J. Mannarino, Director of Art and Design for Universal Orlando Resort's Entertainment Department & a key member of the Halloween Horror Nights team. T.J. will be answering fan questions about HHN XX live from 4-4:30 pm TOMORROW. Be sure to submit your questions during that time!

My cell phone pics were horrendous... I don't have the best cell phone cam... So I just uploaded the better pics I took with my digital camera when I got home. Here they are:

HHNXXHousesT-Shirtfront.jpg

HHNXXHousesT-Shirtback.jpg

HHNXXFearT-Shirt.jpg

HHNXXFearT-Shirtclose-up.jpg

HHNXXShotGlasses.jpg

HHNXXLongShotGlasses.jpg

(All taken at the Universal Store in MCO)

And I ended up buying a shot glass :) Pretty cool and very nice quality! Also great to get the AP discount at this store :thumbs:
ShotGlass01.jpg

ShotGlass02.jpg

Last edited:
Just seeing some of the tweets now :lol:

To sum up what's going on right now:

@attractions, @MagicCityMayhem - In line for 1st B&T showing
@Orlando_United - In line for Catacombs
@InsidetheMagic and @struvebrandon - Waiting to enter the park

All of the scarezones are currently without scareactors.

From a few people
Front arch screen is showing the same video when you finish the Warehouse Exxperience

Whoever is updating the OU twitter isn't putting the [HASHTAG]#HHN[/HASHTAG] tag they are putting [HASHTAG]#hhn[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
I try and stay spoiler free but I want to know so bad. You guys are killing me, I can't wait until Saturday to go through Catacombs.

Ditto. Is it possible for everyone to keep the spoilers in this thread in a white text color for at least the first week? Please?

Gracias! Last year I already knew so much at this point that I didn't care but this year, Universal has left us in the dark about a lot which is making me want to stay spoiler-free for two more days.

Yeti- The seperate house/scarezone review threads should sufface for most of the spoilers that everyone has. :thumbs: