Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 126 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well ralph posted the review threads earlier today, so there technically shouldn't be a spoilers thread, anything interesting I see I'll put in white

--- Update ---

Spoiler:

Men In Black is "dressed up" for the occasion

Fear is there and is HUGE...He is inbetween the 2 GIANT X's in front of Mels and is hanging there, you have to walk under him into Fear:Revealed

Last edited:
Someone just gave it a 8.5/10 :lol:

So far good feedback for Catacombs

--- Update ---

This isn't much of a spoiler, but past icons are posing for photos, I guess I'm getting my picture with Jack award :lol:

Bill and Ted Spoiler
Show includes Old Spice guy, Lady Gaga, and Dr Who

Yeah.
"Havoc is definitely not a comedy house. Got some great scares! 7.5/8 Skulls"
From OU Twitter

UPDATE:
"One girl just left the Hallow'd Past house out of breath. "Oh my god!" "
From Inside The Magic's Twitter

Last edited:
Plus the scarezones are being well-received too.
I'm glad, considering last year's scarezones were mediocre.

--- Update ---

"Hallow'd Past was not too scary but very entertaining. Plenty of familiar [HASHTAG]#HHN[/HASHTAG] items and scenes from the past. Now for something new!"
Hm, interesting

"Hallow'd Past was not too scary but very entertaining. Plenty of familiar [HASHTAG]#HHN[/HASHTAG] items and scenes from the past. Now for something new!"
From Inside The Magic's Twitter

"Hallowed past is amazing. Details and characters. 8/8 skulls" from OU.
I'm hyped.

--- Update ---

"Catacombs finale was outstanding. Fun house!" from ITM
weeeee

Glad to hear these houses are being well received, two things though. Have the soundstage houses been visited and what time is it open til?

Glad that Legendary Truth was rated highly; looking forward to the "unique special effects" supposedly found there. Any reports from Zombie, Orfanage, Hades, or Psychoscareapy yet?

Also, any confirmation of Hallow'd Past being a super-house?

Guy from horrornightnightmares says Hades, Psychoscarepy, Zombigeddon, and the Orfanage were all awesome and apparently a SA from Saws N Steam scared him well :]
Sounds like there isn't a a stinker house nor scarezone, which is VERY VERY VERY exciting.
Another user also said Psychoscarepy was awesome.

Last edited: