Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i think the museum/hallway house is universal museum of horror cause i was on wikipedia and i look up halloween horror nights and was looking at the past event houses and saw that from 91-95 it was dunegon of terror then became house of horrror in 96 then from 97-98 it change again to universal museum of horror it a possible guess

I think a Greek house would be really cool, the set would be amazing looking if its done right. I am pretty sure they can make it scary.

Ok, so the greek thing got me head gears going... I doubt this would happen this year, but maybe it's be a cool idea to explore for a future house...
How about this house:
Delta Epsilon Alpha Delta Sorority

Delta-Epsilon-Alpha-Delta-Sorority.jpg

The sorority struck by a mass murder! Screaming sorority girls in blody skimpy outfits running around FTW! :lol:

Maaybe for HHN XXI when HHN turns into an "adult" and goes wild :D

EDIT: NEEEVERMIND!!! HAHA! :p I didn't know about that house in HOS

Last edited:
:lol: Howl O Scream already has a house like that. In fact, the name of the house is Delta Epsilon Delta.

Yeah and Howloscream also did the concept one better by not going the cliche slasher movie route of "There is a murderer in the sorority!" Instead they went warped sorority girls with it, and that was hot and awesomely twisted.

New information from HHNrumors: (Mostly the name of the event and prices).

Halloween Horror Nights XX
Posted by Chad on 11-6-2010 10:42 am

Doing a little URL manipulation can get you a lot of information - Shout out to Anon for this one. 24 nights this year! Lets just start it off with the Frequent Fear Pass (FFP)
Halloween Horror Nights XX Pricing Information

Frequent Fear Pass
FFP Price: $69.99 + $2.15 processing and tax
FFP Dates: September 24, 25 and 30, October 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 27, 28 and 31, 2010. (Looks like I'll be there at least 14 times this year)
General Admission
General Admission Price: $74.99 + $2.15 processing and tax
General Admission Dates: September 24, 25, and 30, October 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30, and 31, 2010
Check the source links for the full scoop.
Frequent Fear Pass
General Admission
**UPDATE**
Stay & Scream - Sunday - Thursday
Dates:September 30, October 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 27, 28, and 31, 2010.
Price: $34.99 + $2.15 processing and tax

Stay & Scream - Friday
Dates: September 24, October 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29, 2010.
Price: $49.99 + $2.15 processing and tax
Stay & Scream - Saturday
Dates: September 25, October 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30, 2010
Price: $64.99 + $2.15 processing and tax

So the event will still rip you off on prices, sorry. :lol: But the fear pass I believe saves your night and money from going down the drain.

Isn't there always a FL resident deal with HHN admisson?

The general admisson for HHN is the same price of a full day at USF or IOA for FL residents! :yikes:

Nothing new was going on within the park today. Jaws' extended queue is, of course, still covered up with nothing inside. The tents didn't look any different but I did take 2 or 3 pictures that I will post tommorow.

This is just a fan-made teaser, but since Uni's not giving us anything, might as well get the juices flowing with this:

[video=youtube;qcd5TucVzaY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcd5TucVzaY[/video]

Might just be me but I can't open HHN site for either Orlando or Hollywood, could this mean an update is on it's way?

---EDIT---

Forget that, it just opened, must be my internet,although I did get an error message from Universal, it's being pretty slow on the site as well...

Oh and Thanks for the pics Tbad looks like they have something planned with the rocks from Wolfman last year...

Last edited: