Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I always try to do that in any house I go in.

Last year I went with my brother in law and he is 25 going on 12. I would leave space and he would walk fast to catch up to people, and scream "I see you, haha!" everytime he saw someone, yes I know VERY annoying. But otherwise I always try to have a great time.

And personally speaking Leave it to Cleaver was a pretty decent house IMHO.

Well not so soon, we will have plenty of sequels this year for sure.

I'm still wondering which houses we're going to get, maybe they'll bring back Hotel Hell :lol:

Glad some one mention Flashlight NAZIS....Here is a HUGE gripe, I pay my Money like everyone. I go on a slower off peak Night (not Nights) Then I have Universal Employees pushing me through like cattle to get me out. Now for you people who go numerous times this may be fine but When I am walking at a leisurely pace and I am being herded and missing things I am pissed. I have never had this happen to me at HOS (even on Busy nights) Never had it Happen at Netherworld (on Busy Nights) But To be rushed at a House pisses me off and puts a bad taste in My Mouth with Universal. It happened to me in 2-3 houses over the past couple of years including The Thing while we were waiting to see the animatronics work.

I get there busy but sorry Universal has done some numerous things that people overlook, I am to old to overlook things that people say is just business. Don't even get me started on pictures in the houses and people cutting in line and smoking.

Agreed, but the unfortunate thing since UO wants as many people as possible inside the park if they don't herd people through then the wait times would be close to ridiculous.

Glad some one mention Flashlight NAZIS....Here is a HUGE gripe, I pay my Money like everyone. I go on a slower off peak Night (not Nights) Then I have Universal Employees pushing me through like cattle to get me out. Now for you people who go numerous times this may be fine but When I am walking at a leisurely pace and I am being herded and missing things I am pissed. I have never had this happen to me at HOS (even on Busy nights) Never had it Happen at Netherworld (on Busy Nights) But To be rushed at a House pisses me off and puts a bad taste in My Mouth with Universal. It happened to me in 2-3 houses over the past couple of years including The Thing while we were waiting to see the animatronics work.

I get there busy but sorry Universal has done some numerous things that people overlook, I am to old to overlook things that people say is just business. Don't even get me started on pictures in the houses and people cutting in line and smoking.
Ops can be good some times and terrible others. I know where there was some nights where my ops people were just rocking it and followed guest out of the house for me and fill out a witness statement as well. Then some nights they would go "Flashlight Nazi" which doesn't please me and for the most part speaking for my co-workers us either. It really varies from person to person, but for the most part I am appreciative of them.

We should be getting some sort of teaser site petty soon, hopefully sooner rather than later, its getting late in the game and they already started construction.

Hey Guys im been followin the forum since it was started and i just wanted to post something i found on HHNRUMORS.COM it seen they manange to find some clue names to the houses i cant seem to figure it out yet but hope someone can figure out the clues your guess is good as mines

*link from hhnrumors.com*
Permits are a tricky thing. They have to go through a rather large approval process, when this happens, things are exposed. In this case we were able to get a few scene names for a couple houses. Although it isn't much information, this may be considered a spoiler, so beware!

SS23:
5. Medusa/Gorgon
7.Army of Hades
Sprung 1:
9. Museum Hallway
Sprung 2:
0.Facade
3. Observation Deck.
Parade Building
1. Vortex
9. Rat Lady Corridor

It looks like SS23 is some sort of Greek house? Sprung 1 could possibly be a lot of things... No clue one Sprung 2 but the Parade building appears to be a HHN History type house using the vortex to take us "back in time" - Don't they have a DeLorean they aren't using? Sadly that's it for now. Thanks to Nick for the tip.

****Update****
It also looks like they are having some issues with the size of the Stairs at scene 1 entry of SS22 - could this be the entrace of 1428 Elm Street?

Hey Guys im been followin the forum since it was started and i just wanted to post something i found on HHNRUMORS.COM it seen they manange to find some clue names to the houses i cant seem to figure it out yet but hope someone can figure out the clues your guess is good as mines

*link from hhnrumors.com*
Permits are a tricky thing. They have to go through a rather large approval process, when this happens, things are exposed. In this case we were able to get a few scene names for a couple houses. Although it isn't much information, this may be considered a spoiler, so beware!

SS23:
5. Medusa/Gorgon
7.Army of Hades
Sprung 1:
9. Museum Hallway
Sprung 2:
0.Facade
3. Observation Deck.
Parade Building
1. Vortex
9. Rat Lady Corridor

It looks like SS23 is some sort of Greek house? Sprung 1 could possibly be a lot of things... No clue one Sprung 2 but the Parade building appears to be a HHN History type house using the vortex to take us "back in time" - Don't they have a DeLorean they aren't using? Sadly that's it for now. Thanks to Nick for the tip.

****Update****
It also looks like they are having some issues with the size of the Stairs at scene 1 entry of SS22 - could this be the entrace of 1428 Elm Street?

Some pretty interesting rumors you have shared with us! I like the idea of an Ancient Greek haunted house. That could be done extremely well! :)

SS23: I really hope this is not a Clash of the Titans house, that would be bleh if you ask me.

Sprung (tent) 1: A possible return of the Museum of Horrors?

Sprung (tent) 2: Lighthouses, tall buildings, and ships have observation decks, any ideas?

Parade: The rat lady first appeared in a maze in the Earthquake queue I think at HHN 5, maybe they are bringing back this maze, or a back in time thing like was said.

SS23: I really hope this is not a Clash of the Titans house, that would be bleh if you ask me.
Universal tends to make there "Movie House" about films that they own the rights too. Assuming this year isn't a "movie year" than it's doubtful. They had contracts for the other films but they were big contracts that included multiple films. I don't see it being a 'Clash of the Titans' house.

Sprung (tent) 2: Lighthouses, tall buildings, and ships have observation decks, any ideas?
...BioShock was the first thing that came to my mind but my gut is telling me "No on that." I'm going to go out on a limb and say that isn't BioShock although as you asked, BioShock was the first thing that popped into my mind.

Sprung (tent) 1: A possible return of the Museum of Horrors?

Parade: The rat lady first appeared in a maze in the Earthquake queue I think at HHN 5, maybe they are bringing back this maze, or a back in time thing like was said.

I think Sprung 2 could either be Ship of Screams or SS Frightanic.

well i did hear that 6 of the 8 house are going be for the Icons(jack,caretaker,storyteller,usher,director,bloody mary) and the last 2 are going be Oringinal and multi storied

A Greek Mythology house sounds incredible. My HHN mood just went up a bit.

I'm not a big fan of the "rehash" house in the parade building. The parade building is such a great house location and I'd hate to see it wasted on such a weak concept. But who knows, it could be a decent house. Ya never know.

SS23 sounds like/has to be Clash of the Titans. Or atleast inspired by it. I like the idea but that doesn't really scream scary. Medusa's lair could be pretty dope, though.

Sprung 1 could be anything. Seriously, anything.

Sprung 2 has me a little puzzled. The mention of lighthouses made me think Shutter Island, which I can definitely see parts of it being effective as a house. Maybe it will be something else and "observation deck" is the effect used in Interstellar Terror. Interstellar Terror or Thing 2?

Parade sounds like some kind of HHN history or acid influenced house. :lol: