Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I really hope this site becomes the main source of info for HHN on the web. I really enjoy it here much more than the vault. Not knocking the vault just personal preference.

The Vault has been a "Zombie" for some time now. Gone the way of HHNHQ. There is another Haunt dedicated site out there that has been up for a while. Not going to post the link but you can find it if you look. Enjoy your NIGHTMARES!

That is unfortunate, especially when they would shout out some of the members during the event.

jawshhn.jpg

The Jaws Extended Queue is now blocked off.

jawshhn.jpg

The Jaws Extended Queue is now blocked off.

Lets see if its 5 straight years of an unimpressive house in this queue. Actually Jason wasn't too bad, but Dungeon of Terror, Reflections and Saw weren't that great.

I wouldn't say that SAW was too bad. It was a decent house. Definitely not in the same dumps as DoT and RoF.

Last edited:
I yawned my way through that house.

As bad as DOT was at least I witnessed a plant getting pulled out of line, which was cool.

The thing I hate about Jason was that I was always taller then all the actors playing him :lol:

But Saw was just a bunch of scenes from the movies, not a lot of scares, more like a bunch of rooms re-enacting the movies.

I think Saw was probably the best themed haunt in the Jaws queue, but yeah have to agree that Jaws usually houses some of the more lackluster haunts IMO. The tents have gotten better and the Disaster queue has had a few stinkers to, but for the most part not as bad as Jaws.

The SAW house was all about timing, IMO. The scenes were on a cycle, but unfortunately the speed at which you're pushed through by the flashlight nazis made it impossible to catch all of the scenes in one shot. Which, I agree, makes it a bust for one-time visitors. But the times I went through with lucky timing, I really enjoyed it.

Never did get to see one of the "guest" kidnappings though.......

Best way to get good scares at the Jaws house is to try and get there right away and when you get in try and make space. My group went in and there was no one in front of us in the herd and every scareactor in the entire house came for my group. Really made for a good time which is why I enjoyed that house.