Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 21 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Rat lady in the maze means a return of her original maze from HHN 5, or a History of Horrors house...I like the sound of that name. Hey if you UO people are on here, get a load of that name, and I'd love credit too :lol:

Has HHN ever had a Greek house? I mean everything from that does sound like something to do with Clash of the Titans. Unless its Percy Jackson :pound: and we'll be attack by an Uma Thurman look alike in a greenhouse...I acutally wouldn't mind that to be honest. :happy:

I Know this sound a lil crazy and prob not even on uni list but what if the greek house clue if in ref to GOD OF WAR or maybe some spinoff to the franchise game i mean i tried lookin up army of hades and most of the searches were in ref to GOD OF WAR game or something else like i said i highly doubt it and prob a stupid idea

Regarding the Greek Mythology house, I was thinking Jason And The Argonauts more than Clash of the Titans. I googled it and found that Universal is currently making a new Jason And The Argonauts and I presume now has the rights for it... Probably nothing but I think it would be a good house.

Stopped by Universal to see if I could get any photo updates for HHN, and not really to much visible going on. The first picture shown just shows some equipment I am not even sure it belonged to HHN construction but that stuff wasn't there last week and they are doing some demo work in one of those SS's. Nothing is going on in Disaster yet and Jaws as mentioned before has begun its transformation. The tents are also being worked on but I could not get a good picture.

este0z.jpg

33zcluf.jpg

2djwkll.jpg

153qxis.jpg

ifq2yb.jpg

BIOSHOCK. I know it is never going to happen but come on Universal, it would be epic to no end and we all know it. A greek house would be epic and could be pulled off well and made to be really scary.

BIOSHOCK. I know it is never going to happen but come on Universal, it would be epic to no end and we all know it. A greek house would be epic and could be pulled off well and made to be really scary.
Just recently played Bioshock for the first time a few days ago...this needs to be a house along with Silent Hill!

Bioshock would be the definition of EPIC. Can you imagine splicers running around like crazy? Hear a little sister in the next room talking to "Mr. Bubbles." Have a little sister distract you while a Big Daddy bursts in through the door? Or even worse, a Big Sister?!

SS23:
5. Medusa/Gorgon-
7.Army of Hades
Sprung 1:
9. Museum Hallway
Sprung 2:
0.Facade
3. Observation Deck.
Parade Building
1. Vortex
9. Rat Lady Corridor

JUST SOME IDEAS FOR THE HAUNT

SOUNDSTAGE 23- CLASH OF TITANS/JASON AND ARGONAUTS

SPRUNG 1-DEAD SILENCE/SCARY TALES/SILVER SCREAMS

SPRUNG 2- THING(WHICH IS POSSIBLE) OR SOME HAUNTED GHOST SHIP/HAUNTED LIGHTHOUSE*SHUTTER ISLAND*

PARADE BUILDING-DUNGEON OF TERROR/UNIVERSAL HOUSE OF HORROR

SOUNDSTAGE 22- NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET/HALLOWEEN LIFE AND CRIME OF MICHEAL MAYERS*ORLANDO VERSION

Last edited:
I'm loving the idea of an ancient Greek / mythology house. A concept like that would be a great shake-up of the conventional, and could lend some great dark material to work with.

Woohoo, come experience Percy Jackson at Universal's new kid friendly Halloween Horror Night.s

Scareactors are going to run around with poppers in their hands to scare people and just screaming Boo, and then doing a little dance.

The Greek thing has to be something TRULY epic to work and Medusa has to one hell of a costume to work as well. But if HHN 20 is a reunion year, how and where does this house fall in the history of HHN? I don't get it.

As far as movie houses this year, I doubt we get more than one or two as re-hashes, but Museum Hallway obviously refers to Museum of Horrors from the earlier events, and Parade building will be a History of Horrors house with them cramming as much of the past as they can into one house. Sort of like a Horror Nights Nightmares house they had before. Tent 2 is the only one I can't definititely put my finger on. SS Frightanic and Ship of Scream were OK houses, but I don't know why they would bring either one of these back for.

6 icon house?

Director
Caretaker
Jack
Usher
Storyteller

They haven't renewed Bloody Mary, so who would be the 6th icon? Eddie and Cindy were sub icons, Cryptkeeper was the original icon as well. They would be STELLAR if they brought back Cryptkeeper.

I don't mind if they dedicated one house to the icons, but if they do an entire event dedicated to the history of HHN, it's just Sweet 16 all over again.

I don't know about anyone else but I can not recall Jaws' extended queue portions ever going down this early just before the big summer season starts. I mean schools will be out and wait times will be at their peaks of the year soon with the fourth. I usually seem to recall it going into transformation closer to the end of June/early July. Also, I am not doubting the nearby soundstage work to be HHN but it could also be a lot of prep work going on for Family Fued. I can not make out what soundstage it is near though.

Last edited:
I don't mind if they dedicated one house to the icons, but if they do an entire event dedicated to the history of HHN, it's just Sweet 16 all over again.

I was just thinking the same thing. Not only would it be a little redundant, but that was only 4 years ago, too. Too fresh in the memory.