Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To me I put they look like:

1. Looks like Eelmouth to me
2. Jack without a doubt
3. Director for sure, you can tell by the eyes
4. Caretaker
5. Usher without a doubt

Small tidbit of information from the permits, from HHNRumors:
Just when I about called it quits with the permits. They bring us one more tidbit of information. It's actually hardly anything at all, but it might trigger some decent speculation so here it is!

"WOOD PICKETS IN ONE OF THE ROOMS WERE VERY SHARP"

Who would have thought they would be sharp? However this does mean that there will be wood pickets in one of the rooms. Yay?

Also, a new scareactor role:

Witch - SS23

Last edited:
Yea, the Jaws queue haunt with a role called Nightmare Man does fit.

When it comes to Witch being in SS23, how does a witch fall into a Greek theme?

Just when I about called it quits with the permits. They bring us one more tidbit of information. It's actually hardly anything at all, but it might trigger some decent speculation so here it is!
"WOOD PICKETS IN ONE OF THE ROOMS WERE VERY SHARP"
Who would have thought they would be sharp? However this does mean that there will be wood pickets in one of the rooms. Yay?

O.K, I admit...Jaws is unpredictable now with this and the Barber scareactor role (Unless Freddy has a Barber Shop scene). :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think Freddy's gonna be in HHN this year. He wasn't one of the faces in the lantern, and someone had said that the houses would be all original content.

They could still re-use old icons and still give all original content. Everytime they've used Screamhouse or Psycho Scareapy its been a whole new theme to it and feeling.

Burn victim? I'm going to play with the Freddy theme cause of Nightmare..

Maybe it's the story and shows how he becomes the monster..

Barber? Maybe cause he's a gardener, hedge clippers... Just trying to stir the pot.

I think there is going to be a barber shop scene if a barber role is true (Maybe Jaws is holding the humor house this year).

They could still re-use old icons and still give all original content. Everytime they've used Screamhouse or Psycho Scareapy its been a whole new theme to it and feeling.

Yeah. They always have new content every year (even with old house names), and somehow those older houses always get better. Ex: Screamhouse, Psychoscareapy, and Body Collectors.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changing subject, I got a question. Do you guys think the five icons that where shown in the flames are the returning icons this year (if they are returning at all)?

Last edited:
lets try and break this down. some one has got to go into universal and start taking pictures. once we have that and it post on here im sure the fanatics will be able to figure it out!!! someone start taking pics. and from what i heard from a few dude that are high ups in unversal they say this year is going to blow our minds!!! double size of houses, all the rides on etc!! and they also said the concept is going to be nutty

--- Update ---

i also heard that they a putting alot of money into special effects this year. I saw invoices from electronic companys. and alot of equipment they got is very advanced

First of, Welcome to OU! :wave: Next thing is that I agree with you that we need more pics of all the construction that is going on. Now about everything else you said: That is great to hear! I'm glad that Universal is stepping up their game once again for the 20th year.

Also I must ask, How do you know this? Do you work for Universal in anyway?

Last edited:
I think there is going to be a barber shop scene if a barber role is true (Maybe Jaws is holding the humor house this year).

Yeah. They always have new content every year (even with old house names), and somehow those older houses always get better. Ex: Screamhouse, Psychoscareapy, and Body Collectors.

Hold on right there, pal. You must not have been able to experience the original Screamhouse, Body Collectors, and Psychoscarepy. The original Screamhouse is by far my favorite house of all time. The re-makes hold no candle to the originals.