Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I first saw it and thought of Turok, the dinosaur hunter. :lol:

TurokDHbox2.jpg

Oops haha, that's exactly what I thinking, thanks for clearing that up!

That would be possiblie Yeti, but how many trailers have you seen with a garage?

Knocking two birds out with one stone here, but don't we got enough leaked information about Tent 2's haunted house that we can assume (but not confirm) that the tent might be holding a military theme / assioiated haunted house? I mean here is the information that has been leaked:

Sprung Tent 2 House Scenes
0. Facade
3. Observation Deck
6. Military Storage

Scareactors
Pitchfork #2 -Tent 2
Bed Victim #5 - Tent 2
Full Dow* - Tent 2
Half Dow* - Tent 2 (DOW meaning died of wounds / A military abbreviation name) Source
Female* - Tent 2

Don't we? :shrug:

I don't think so because EDDY's theme is more around trailers than garages! :doh:

So then lets ask this question: What former military themed houses have we have in HHN past?

Nah, because zombies aren't completely dead, and if a zombie kills someone, they become a zombie themselves.

The Thing is the only "military" based house that has been done in the past that comes to mind. And like I've said before, if they bring it back, that would be EPIC. But from the looks of the construction pictures of the back part of that facade, it doesn't look like Thing.

It's a well-made flick. Not great, but good. But as a set-up for a house? I think it would actually be pretty cool. Old-school, but sometimes that's better than new school ideas (I'm looking at you CHUD... I mean, The Spawning).

They've had one for 6 years straight now, it would be strange to not have one this year.

Very interesting update. The flames in the lantern have risen and the characters mentioned seem very scattered.

Freedy, Jason and Leatherface get the first picture and more to follow. Could we be getting a Carnival of Carnage house? There also seemed to be a lot of focus on the Terra Queen so I suspect she will be returning again.

Another thing I noticed was that Bloody Mary is missing from the page. If she is not up there, I'd have to say she won't be returning this year.