Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thats what has been noted here before, it will be a walk through of some of the greatest things in the history of HHN, hence why there is a room in there titled "Rat Lady."

Why does "Chainsaw Team Scene" come into my head? Hmmmm.........:p

They'll never do a indoor chainsaw cause of the fumes unfortunately, I think it would add to the house, making people dizzy and easier to scare :lol:

Well EQ queue is outdoor, so wind blows through and around it so it has ventilation, and he was standing outside with no roof over his head either.

--- Update ---

Wouldn't it be great if they finally did the loooooooooooong rumored extreme house. I can only wish :lol:

Wouldn't it be great if they finally did the loooooooooooong rumored extreme house. I can only wish :lol:

The rumor started in HHN 13...So it's a seven year old rumor. :lol: So I wish with you.....

---Update---

Another update from HHNRumors:

http://www.hhnrumors.com/

If you don't want to read then let me sum it up: A important scareactor dude will not be working HHN and robosaurus isn't returning.

Last edited:
Here ya go Vyrus:

enigma.jpg

The other blue man that has once worked at Universal will not be returning this year. I know he wasn't expected to return but just to make sure we shot him an email asking if he will be returning and got a reply. Here is what he says:

Tell everyone that SHOWDEVILS.com miss them and give the upper management a bug in their ear to have us back.
We miss you guys.

your blue fan,
The Enigma

We can also confirm that Robosaurus will not be returning this year. (Thank goodness)

^ Agreed. Somehow, I don't think the scareactor's location is the Hollywood scarezone...It's a very different scareactor... What I'm thinking, the location of this scareactor might be New York with the Ice Queen (Both from HHN 12).

:idea2:: I wonder if Universal is picking the icon's best scarezone from their year along with their best house or home house....Hmmmmm.

Last edited:
The thing is scarezones really didn't start showing up until the last 10 years, before that it was just random SA's wandering around.

So maybe they have a couple of zones 1 based on years 1 - 10 and the other 11-19.

^ True. But thanks to the new Potter Law, Universal has been cracking down and filling holes left and right in the perment's system. That way for sure NOTHING gets out. :'(

Last edited:
Yea unfortunately.

I think it actually helped them build hype by having the code names get out. Thats just IMHO.

from what I have read it is Turick not Treek, and was cast in a house, not the streets.

Do we have confirmation that there will be a Rocky Horror tribute? Because, according to a recent online post by a certain TM who's been in the show before; "universal is scrapping rocky horrror tribute this year".