Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What the heck is a dow? And they are putting chainsaws all over the place this year it seems, some in hollywood and now some in NYC.

I have no idea what theyre referring to by dow, but I do know that it can be used as in abbreviation for Died Of Wounds, in a military sense. Being that the dows are in tent 2, which is supposed to have the military storage scene, this can point towards The Thing or The Crazies. Again this is just and idea, take it or leave it.

Yea and I still wouldn't be surprised if the rumor Jack and Chance wedding is happenning too, but nothing has leaked about that just yet.

A lot of these cast names are still very vague and can be anyon's guess and we've gotten everything from everyone. UO did a really good job making sure no house leaks got out this year because everyone is utterly dumbfounded.

Could we be possibly seeing a Midway of the Bizarre house?! That would be fantastic!

Could we be possibly seeing a Midway of the Bizarre house?! That would be fantastic!

But what does a van, a carnie, and mechanic have in common???? I think Pyshcoscareapy would fit into that ecuation, right? I mean, thats my guess. I could be wrong. :lol:

Another question: What is a Dow???? It's is a messed up cow or something? :shrug:

Last edited:
I like the idea of a Midway house. I can tell you that from both an ops and a financial perspective that Midway probably won't ever return to Amity, which is a shame, because I would have liked to have seen it in its glory days.

More roles were just updated on HHNRumors:
UPDATE: Ice Queen - New York
UPDATE: White Rabbit - Location needed (assuming Hollywood)
UPDATE: Zombie - Parade Building

More roles were just updated on HHNRumors:

ICE QUEEN-Does anyone else remember her in the LC scarezone at IOA. Its really going to be cool to see some of these old characters that roamed the streets years ago and have not been scene since.

White Rabbit- so we can confirm there will be an Alice scarezone/house?!

Not neccesarily. I would guess that it will be in the Hollywood SZ which seems like a tribute to the past events. The White Rabbit was in HHN 18's Asylum in Wonderland scarezone.

Also, another new role from HHNRumors:
Undertaker - Parade Building

I would love that! And it might be in it's same place where it was 3 years ago...sweet. :happy:

ICE QUEEN-Does anyone else remember her in the LC scarezone at IOA. Its really going to be cool to see some of these old characters that roamed the streets years ago and have not been scene since.

Immortal Island? I this is true then that is a wildcard scarezone from the Director's HHN.

--- Update ---

Not neccesarily. I would guess that it will be in the Hollywood SZ which seems like a tribute to the past events. The White Rabbit was in HHN 18's Asylum in Wonderland scarezone.

Also, another new role from HHNRumors:

Undertaker - Parade Building

What??? I need to look this one up:

undertaker [ˈʌndəˌteɪkə]
n (Business / Professions) a person whose profession is the preparation of the dead for burial or cremation and the management of funerals; funeral director.

Just makes me believe more that the Parade building is a tribute building to all other HHN houses, icons, and scarezones.

EDIT: Do you guys think that last year's War of the Living Dead scarezone is the Sprung Tent 2's Haunted House this year? Just A thought that came into my head.

Last edited:
If sprung 2 was WoLD, then the names of the SA would be Zombie Soldier, not just Soldier.

And when it comes to an Alice zone, it sounds like more than likely that will be in Hollywood which is definately shaping up to be a tribute scarezone.