Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights XX: Twenty Years of Fear

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I went back a little in HHNRumor's past and I found this

I wouldn't put too much worth on that post. That was posted back in April and since then, we have learned that some of the things described were false. By the house descriptions we have, I wouldn't expect more than 2 icon houses.

I wouldn't put too much worth on that post. That was posted back in April and since then, we have learned that some of the things described were false. By the house descriptions we have, I wouldn't expect more than 2 icon houses.

Thanks. Oh and by-the-way, tonight is another audition night. When will we expect more roles to come in from HHNRumors? I guess tomorrow right?

You never know, and I'm a purist, if they are going to have Icon houses, they ALL need a house, not just Jack.

Director needs a DIE in 3
Caretaker a SH 4
Storyteller WEH 2
Jack Fearhouse 2
and Cryptkeeper should host the HHN History House, that would be epic.

You never know, and I'm a purist, if they are going to have Icon houses, they ALL need a house, not just Jack.

Director needs a DIE in 3
Caretaker a SH 4
Storyteller WEH 2
Jack Fearhouse 2
and Cryptkeeper should host the HHN History House, that would be epic.

Lets not forget the Usher too.....He needs his Silver Screams back....

OR.....Icons of HHN can colaberate into each house like so (also if Universal is doing this, these are my guesses):

1. The Usher and the Director in one house.....
2. I can see Jack and the Caretaker in one house
3. Freddy and Jason in one house (Jaws?)
4. Storyteller and the Queen in one house
5. The Cryptkeeper and the Mummy from HHN 9 in one house (Sprung Tent 1?)
6. And finaly, any-other early icons or late in there own tribute Haunted House (Parade Building?)

OR...

(Back to #2) The Caretaker with Bloody Mary and this house is Jack and EDDY...

Then the other two:

1. The Greek Mythology House (1/2 of SS23)
2. The Horror Movie House (Sprung Tent 2?)

Last edited:
Here we go again! More Scareactors reviles from the July 13th auditions on HHNRumors.com:

UPDATE: Cast Body Bag - Jaws
Valadictorion / Bed Sheets / Body bag / Nightmare Man? (Still Guessing Freddy)

Last edited:
The multi-storied thing casts a lot of suspicion on that April report. A two-story house would not be ADA compliant unless the second floor was wheelchair accessible. I just can't see that being done because going up in a wheelchair would really interrupt/ruin the experience.

I also do think Cindy will be there or she wouldn't have been in that last minute "sneak peek" scarezone at the end of last year.

Its sounding more and more like Freddy with each SA name coming out in Jaws.

So right now we have:

Sprung 1 - Mummy
Jaws - Freddy
Parade - History of Horror
SS 23 - Greek

Its sounding more and more like Freddy with each SA name coming out in Jaws.

So right now we have:

Sprung 1 - Mummy
Jaws - Freddy
Parade - History of Horror
SS 23 - Greek

I had a brain blast about the parade building:

If it is the history of HHN, then would we be going threw famous scenes from past HHN houses? Kinda like what Sliver Scream's did (where we walked threw famous movie scenes) but it would be famous HHN house scenes. Thoughts?

So I look up past yrs storylines and saw this

[o]An angry Mob of family members, outraged at what had potentially became of their loved ones, took matters into their own hands destroying the funeral parlor. They set the place on fire, which engulfed the home and the Bearer family in flames.

Cindy escaped into the graveyard, her face a trail of burning flesh. [/i]

Now its been confirm there is burnt wood in the JAWS extended que... What if they maybe continue Cindy story from the moment the angry mob burnt down her family home? Im not saying Screamhouse will come back by any needs.. this is just a thought.

[o]An angry Mob of family members, outraged at what had potentially became of their loved ones, took matters into their own hands destroying the funeral parlor. They set the place on fire, which engulfed the home and the Bearer family in flames.

Now its been confirm there is burnt wood in the JAWS extended que... What if they maybe continue Cindy story from the moment the angry mob burnt down her family home? Im not saying Screamhouse will come back by any needs.. this is just a thought.

It's a good thought, but saddy it's confirmed that Cindy isn't returning this year. (Refure back to post #680). :'( OR, i'm completly wrong and that would comfirm why burnt wood is found in Jaws. It's a 50-50 thing.

Last edited:
It's a good thought, but saddy it's confirmed that Cindy isn't returning this year. (Refure back to post #680). :'( OR, i'm completly wrong and that would comfirm why burnt wood is found in Jaws. It's a 50-50 thing.

Nah, that rumor isn't confirmation. I'm hearing that it's more likely than not for her to return this year. The Doctor makes a great point.

I would think that it would be completely stupid to have Cindy in a SZ last year that is suppossed to be a preview of this years' event and then not put her in.

Maybe the whole event got changed around when Roddy was let go.

That's a possibility....... although "valedictorian" and "nightmare man" don't quite seem to fit there. Still sounds like Freddy to me.

But still, I would love to see your idea come to light. I never got to experience Screamhouse.

Another scareactor role:

Cast Body Bag - Jaws

Once again, reminds me of NOES. It sounds like the one death in the first one where Nancy's friend goes up the walls and haunts her in the body bag. I'm so confused. :bonk:

A few comments --

The new ticket options seem like a great idea, and if that Frequent Fear Pass Plus w/ Express is at the right price I'll have to get one. Sounds like the perfect ticket for me.

The recently revealed role names draw some suspicion from me. It seems pretty clear we'll have some sort of Greek Mythology zone in the Shrek area as rumored, but what of this Hollywood mishmash? Sounds like a bunch of assorted characters with little to do with another... dead cheerleader, stilts, chainsaw, Mary Shaw...?

While the new site's archives are nice, this pretty much confirms we have no "mystery" site this year. A tad disappointing but I'll deal. In other news, while Bloody Mary IS mentioned by name once, her image does not appear. A sign of things to come (or not to come)?

My guess is that Hollywood will be a "Memory Lane", with characters from the past appearing. They could easily hang banners from each year all along Hollywood Blvd, and have the respective characters near them.

I am definitely seeing Jaws being a Freddy house for two reasons one nightmare man and valedictorian both sound like high schoolers nightmare man may not be Freddy but may in fact just be a man having a nightmare plus we need not forget there was a remake of the original Nightmare on Elm Street that came out this year.

We won't believe you cause too many clues are pointing to at least one or two movie houses. Not to mention the bread and butter of HHN lately has been a haunt based on a movie, or last year, several movies.

Either Mummy, Freddy or both sound like they are back this year.